NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 02, 2019

My skin felt so softI re

I received a complimentary bottle for my review. I love the texture and the beads in the cleanser. The cleanser removed all traces of make-up and rinsed away easily and cleanly. My skin felt so soft after use and I did not experience any adverse reaction to the product. However, the product has a pump but the pump does not work. I had to unscrew the top and try to get product out of the bottle. Very disappointed that this made it through quality control. I’m also not used to a wash off cleanser. I normally use a cotton pad to apply cleanser and remove make-up. This is a bit of extra work because I had to wipe water off the countertop after every use.

Effective and non-irritating

I have been using Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep cleanser everyday for the past week and I haven't developed any irritations. It cleanses well, doesn't feel harsh and is easy to rinse off. I would definitely recommend!

August 02, 2019

My face felt so clean and fresh!

#I got it free!. I have tried many cleansers and i would have to say this is by far my favorite. Using it you can feel the beads removing and dead skin, yet gently. It also took off all dirt and my mascara! After rinsing my face felt so smooth and fresh.

Gentle on your skin!

Thank you @ChickAdvisor and @NeutrogenaCA for the opportunity to join the #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada #productreviewclub campaign! I was fortunate to receive the #Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser to review in exchange for my honest opinion. The first thing I noticed was the appealing scent. The rich and creamy texture creates the ideal amount of foam for a thorough cleansing of my #skin. The micro beads blended in the #cleanser gently exfoliates my #skin. After each use my #skin feels dewy soft, looks radiant with that unmistakable healthy glow. The #cleanser does not dry out my skin or cause any irritation. Using this #skincare product daily is a ritual that I look forward to. #gotitfree #freeproduct #productreview #chickadvisor #neutrogenacanada #neutrogenaskincare #skincare #oilfree #noncomegenic #soapfree #parabenfree #glycolicacid

Works okI've

I've been using this product for a week now. I was not able to use it twice a day as the cleanser was very exfoliating and it was too much for my skin to be exfoliated twice a day. I do notice that my skin feels very clean after using the cleanser. The pores feel open and it tales all the dry skin and oil off of my skin. I would probably use again in the future.

It works!

I tried neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair prep cleanser free from chick advisor. I LOVE this product!! It cleans my face so well and doesn't leave it feeling stripped or oily, just refreshed. The smell is pleasant and faint. I found this product to be amazing and it's something that I plan on continuing to buy. I use it with the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair retinol oil and have seen a definite Improvement around my eyes and forehead

Smooth and soothing

This product feels great when cleaning your face. It tingles a little and smells great and leaves your face feeling refreshed. I would recommend giving this a try to anyone.

Best Facial Cleanser

This is the best face wash I've tried yet. The fine granuals are not overly abrasive so it thoroughly cleans my skin without irritating it even if I use it twice a day. My face feels not only clean but soft and has a healthy glow. I definitely like the handy pump style container. This makes it so easy to use when your hands are wet. This product is not only effective but affordable and I will definitely be buying more. I would recommend it to everyone.

Good cleanser

I received Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep cleanser to test and I am very impressed.

It comes with a pump and all you need is one pump to cover your face. It is mildly abrasive and creamy. It rinses off well with water and my face feels soft and clean. I also noticed a difference in texture in my skin after I use it

I will purchase this cleanser again and the price is reasonable. I will also recommend this product to my family and friends.

Love this facial cleanser

I received my package and started using the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Cleanser immediately. I love the way it makes my skin look and feel. My face feels softer and has a shine to it that it never had before. I love that you can use it daily and it doesn't over exfoliate your skin. I highly recommend this product for a daily cleanser.