NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Neutrogena Rapid Repair Cleanser

I received this product free as part of a review club and I was extremely excited to test it! I’m at that age where lines and spots are starting to pop up so I needed to amp up my skincare routine. While I’ve only had it for a few days, I’m already impressed. The cleanser is gentle, but still exfoliates my skin leaving a silky smooth finish. Love it!

Great Wrinkle Fighter!

I was chosen as a Neutrogena Advocate and asked to try their new Prep Cleanser at no cost.

This is one of the first products I have used to target fine lines and wrinkles. I used it in combination with Neutrogena’s Retinol Oil.

The packaging and design of the bottle are neutral and space saving. It has a very creamy consistency which helped prevent my skin from drying out. I loved the exfoliating part, my skin felt immediately soft and clean after the first use.

The scent is definitely on the strong side so I would avoid using it if you’re sensitive to them. I loved the scent and found it refreshing!

I have been using this product for just over a week. My goal was to target those tough lines on your forehead. I noticed some small changes to the size of the lines about half way through using it (4 days). By a week I received a compliment that my skin glowed and I looked younger! I will be continuing to use this product to tackle those deep lines and have already recommended it to some of my family. Great cleanser that isn’t too harsh!

Updated On: August 04, 2019

Note: Image was for the Retinol Oil part but the before and after pics are the same!

Would repurchase this product

I recieved this product from ChickAdvidor for review purposes. I like how it made my skin feel after using it. It has little beads to help exfoliate skin. After finishing off my face feels refreshed and ready for my skincare products. I will repurchase this product in the future.

Efficace , j’achète!

La première chose qui m’a plu dans ce produit est la fragrance fraîche. On dirait un mélange de pomme verte et autres fruits. La texture du produit est très bien également, cremeuse avec quelques particules exfoliantes. Elle n’est pas trop abrasive et permet un bon nettoyage des pores sans irritation de la peau. C’est une excellente préparation pour la suite. J’a Reçu ce produit gratuitement afin d’en faire l’eSsai et d’en donner mon avis

Nice Cleanser

I found this worked well as a cleanser and exfoliater. It wasn't too abrasive. I liked the fragrance. I don't know that cost of the product so I'm not sure of it's value. I've been happy with Neutrogena products and this one seems to work well too.

Gentle exfoliant

I received this product to try from ChickAdvisor.
    As a cleanser this works really well. It has very fine purple beads that gently exfoliate the skin. Not abrasive like other exfoliants I've tried. It leaves your skin feeling soft and has a pleasant light scent.

United States

Gentle Cleansing!

I really like how this product has left my skin feeling so clean. It is not harsh on my skin at all.
    After a few days of consistent use, I started to notice that it was helping to soften the texture of my skin.
    This is an effective product that I would recommend for your cleansing beauty routine. I am looking forward to continued use!

#GotItFree
    #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada

I love this product!!

This is a lovely scrub. It leaves my skin clean, smooth and well prepped for the retinol oil. I have been using it about a week anmd a half and am loving the results. Its giving my skin back some elasticity and moisture.

Fabulous Cleanser

I had the opportunity to try this product for free from @ChickAdvisor and @NeutrogenaCA. I liked the bottle in came in, the pump was great and easy to use. I really liked the texture and that is wasn't abrasive. The smell is pleasant and not overbearing. I found it worked really well on removing my makeup and left my skin feeling great. I will definitely buy this product again and have been telling my friends.

Un bon nettoyant...

J'étais vraiment contente de faire partie de ce banc d'essai avec ce nouveau nettoyant de Neutrogena.

Il nettoie en profondeur le visage et il sent bon. Il n'est pas trop parfumé, ce qui est idéal pour moi. De plus, déjà juste après l'avoir utilisé, on sent notre peau qui est hydratée par celui-ci. On doit l'utiliser avant d'appliquer l'huile Correctrice de rides express pour une utilisation efficace et optimale.
    En général, je l'aime bien.
    #complimentary