NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil

Neutrogena rapid repair cleanser

I received this product for free in exchange for my opinion.

I try a lot of facial cleansers. I have oily skin but sometimes it’s dry in spots. I also get breakouts quite often.

This product was very pleasant to use, it’s smells nice, I can’t put my finger on the scent but it’s freshly scented, like melons. The scent is not over powering either.

One thing I really enjoyed about this product is that it was non drying. It actually moisturizer my face. I usually use a moisturizer after cleaning my skin but with this cleanser I didn’t really need to if I didn’t want to.

Now, onto the best part. I have some fine lines around my eye and that’s where I noticed a softening of the appearance of those fine lines. They plumped up and my skin seemed to be a lot clearer and brighter. My skin felt softer and more pliable.

As I aged I was found that my skin started to feel dehydrated, no mater how much water I drank. This cleanser helped my skin to feel hydrated again. I’m pleasantly surprised to look at myself in the mirror and see my old self again.

The only thing that didn’t change were my deeper wrinkles, “The 11’s”, those lines between my eyes.

I will continue to use this product because it really works at gently cleaning off my foundation and face powders without drying my skin so drastically that I need to slather on moisturizer.

It looks clean on my bathroom countertop as well, it has a clean modern look. It’s a nice size as well. It lasts pretty long so far, a little goes a long way. I wash my face morning and night. Many times twice after wearing full makeup.

Updated On: August 23, 2019

A nice plus about this prep cleanser Is that it’s mildly exfoliating! It has little micro beads (non plastic) that are just lovely. I swear, I loved having that little gentle scrub each morning and night. It felt so nice that I couldn’t stop washing! Lol.

Felt Great

I have used many wrinkle cleaner to no results,but i got chosen to try this cleaner out,i dont have to use alot while putting on my wet face,it when on smooth no strong scent,my face felt good leaving no dryness feeling.Many I have tryed left my face so dry I couldn't use them anymore.

August 23, 2019

I would buy this again, it leaves skin soft and fresh

This made my skin feel and look much better. I would recommend it to any one. My skin was soft and felt fresh. I would probably buy this again if the price was right.

August 23, 2019

Smooth and silky, fresh clean

Lovve this cleanser. Super smooth and my skin feels amazing after using it. My skin has lost the rough texture it had developed in recent years and is feeling like it did years ago! A much younger feel to it.

I really like it!

I have tried many face cleansers and I really like this one. I have been using it for several weeks now and am impressed at how it makes my skin feel after each use. It is a little pebbly so it is doing a deep clean, but it is so very gentle and makes my skin very soft after each use.

1.5/5

August 22, 2019

WHO WANTS THEIR FACE TO BURN?

I was not a fan of this cleanser. I found the texture off and left my face almost slimy feeling. I was not a fan of the entire line and wouldn't recommend it above many others on the market! #tryforfree #chickadvisor

Bon produit

Très bon produit , n’assèche pas la peau. , hydrate bien , ne tiraille pas . Facile à laver et mousse bien . Je le recommande a cent pour cent . Tester et approuvé

Feels amazing!

I'm so happy I received this product to try from ChickAdvisor!! The texture was nice and easy to use, I could feel my skin being exfoliated and cleansed and instantly say a difference in my skin. I also love the scent! Over time, I did see my face had more of a glow, and more hydrated. Would I recommend this product? Absolutely!!

So far ...great!

I love Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair prep cleanser! It feels smooth and silky to use and leaves your skin feeling fresh! Takes only minutes to use! Part of my new daily regimen! #gotitfree Great value and great product!

Wrinkles

Hey guys just got this scrub in the mail and I love it .. I love how tight my face feels after you use it the little scrub beads in it really refreshes your skin and scrubs all the loose skin off .. o highly recommended this product