NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil

Une belle découverte

Cet exfoliant sans huile, savon et parabène remplit ses promesses. Le granulé est fin, très doux avec une odeur subtile et agréable.

J'aime la pompe qui réduit les risques de contamination.
    Le produit est facile à utiliser.
    Donne un teint lisse, uni et doux.
    Au final, ma peau est rafraîchie, énergisée, vivifiée.
    Je le recommande sans hésiter

Gentle on skin

I received this product to try and review. I must say I was pleasantly surprised coz this cleanser was not harsh on my skin. My skin felt fresh and soft after using it. Also, it doesn't have very strong smell which I liked.
    I'm definitely buying it again coz it does leave my skin clean and fresh without being too harsh.

July 31, 2019

A great exfoliating skin prep

Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair prep cleaner did a great job of gently exfoliating my skin, leaving it clean feeling and ready for the next step in my skin care routine.
    I did not find it harsh and the exfoliating beads were smooth and not abrasive. Helped to gently remove dry skin and didn't leave my skin feeling tight

J’ai adoré!

Wow,
    J’aime beaucoup ce produit. Il nettoie en profondeur et est doux pour la peau. Il a une texture soyeuse et agréable.
    C’est un excellent rapport qualité -prix!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Deep cleansing feels very refreshing on my face

I was very excited when I found out that I was selected to test and try this out as I was very curious as how it would work. Well I’m very impressed with the way my skin looks and feels. It seems to have really cleansed my skin and it seems to improve each time I use it. My face looks cleaner/fresher feel to it and I can see a high improvement. 2 thumbs up for me

Correcteur de ride incroyable

J'ai reçu ce produit par la poste et je l'ai essayé immédiatement. Facile d'utilisation. Un nettoyant efficace avec ses petits grains qui exfolient en douceur. La peau devient douce après quelques utilisations et les rides s'atténuent. Vraiment un bon produit a essayé si vous désirez garder votre peau jeune et lisse.

I was extremely impressed

I try a lot of potions and lotions, some I like, some I really don't. I received this prep cleaner free to try and review a few days ago and I'm already planning to buy more so I don't run out.

The texture is similar to other cleansers I have used, it is a bit gritty to allow for exfoliation. The smell is much better than many products I have used. I would use it for the smell alone.

The product comes in a pump container which I appreciate since I can easily control how much I use at a time. As per the instructions, in the morning and evening I wet my face, gently rub in a small amount of product in a circular motion, then rinsing it away.

The result, my skin immediately felt softer, I couldn't stop touching my cheek :) I was also given the Retinol Oil which I will review separately. The oil is to be applied after the cleanser. My review of the oil is also positive BUT I would use this product alone as a cleanser. My face feels so much softer after using it for a couple of days.

Does the cleanser itself reduce wrinkles? I really can't form an opinion since I have also been using the oil. It's difficult to determine if this alone would result in a reduction of lines. I do believe that using both products together has shown improvement after using for only a few days.

I absolutely recommend using this product, and also suggest that you follow up with the retinol oil.

1.0/5

July 31, 2019

Same scent that I couldn't stand

I had a really bad experience with the retinol oil, because I couldn't take the scent of the product and I was really hoping this wouldn't be the same. Sadly, this had the same overpowering cloying and kind of strange scent. It really left me feeling ill and I wasn't able to power through more than a few uses of the product.

This means I can't comment on it's effect on wrinkles. In terms of a cleanser, my skin felt nice and soft after using it each time and my pores seemed a bit tighter. I prefer a cleanser that foams up, but other than the smell, this didn't seem unpleasant.

The smell is a dealbreaker for me, but if you don't have a strong sense of smell, it might be ok for you!

It's okay I think.

I tried it, it's hard to tell if it worked or not. I have very few wrinkles, I did not notice anything different about my appearance. Wish I could have noticed.

Updated On: July 31, 2019

#tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada

Fresh

This new Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair prep cleanser leaves your face looking and feeling so clean and healthy. This cleanser exfoliates and cleanses all in one to leave your skin soft and glowing. So easy to use this cream cleanser just wet face add a squirt of cleanser , apply in a circular motion then rinse and pat dry. Super simple with great results.

Updated On: July 31, 2019