NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great Value

I really enjoyed using this cleaner. It wasn't a crazy strong smell snd it lathered well. I really like that it seemed to do the job ans you didn't need a large amount to get the job done. The price is also great for the amount of product you got. I will be buying this in the future.

Produit très efficace

J'aime beaucoup la sensation sur ma peau quand j'utilise ce produit. Je la sens immédiatement plus douce et nettoyée. Son odeur est douce et pas trop envahissante.

Nice exfoliant

The Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser is a great smelling face wash that is exfoliating without being too harsh, and it leaves your face feeling soft. I was able to try this product for free thanks to ChickAdvisor.

August 15, 2019

Very impressed by this product

This is a gentle but effective cleanser. I will definitely keep using this. The exfoliating ingredients are gentle and leaves my skin soft. This will be part of my morning and night routine along with the rapid wrinkle repair oil.

Bon produit

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit. Il nettoie bien la peau et donne une sensation de fraîcheur. Il a une odeur très agréable ainsi qu'une belle texture. Le format est bon et la pompe distributrice facilite la manipulation du produit. Je le recommande !

August 14, 2019

Bon produit pour soins quotidiens

J'utilise très peu les produits exfoliants qui contiennent de micro-billes en général car dans le passé, souvent ça irritait ma peau. J'ai utilisé celui-ci 2 fois par jour et wow bon produit. Lisse bien la peau et aucune rougeur tout en nettoyant

So far so good

I've only been using it for a week, but after each use it does leave my skin feeling soft and refreshed. Looking forward to see how it does after a few more weeks.

Gentle yet effective cleanser

I really love this cleanser. It made my skin feel amazingly soft and smooth and thoroughly cleansed. It wasn't harsh and had a pleasant fragrance. I'll definitely be buying this.

August 14, 2019

I would buy this product.

When I received this product I gave it to my mother who is in her 80's to see if it would do anything for her skin. She used it and said it felt good on her skin and made her skin smoother. I can see the difference.

Effective and gentle

For the past week I've been trying out Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser. I used it once a day, before bed and before applying the retinol repair oil. I like the feeling of the exfoliator (not microbeads) in the prep cleanser. I needed just one pump for my whole face and neck area. A little went a long way. There was a scent but it was mild and fresh.
    My skin is the softest it has felt in a long time. It feels moisturized and rejuvenated. I see myself purchasing this in the future.