NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Cleanse and Exfoliate

After using this for about two weeks in combination with Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair, I've noticed my fine lines and wrinkles are reduced. This product is rich and creamy and your skin feels really smooth afterwards. Great job at cleansing and exfoliating skin. No parabens. Will purchase again.

Feels good!

I received this product free from Chuck Advisor and was able to use it for 2 weeks. I did find a small amount of improvement in my skin. The small lines seemed to have gotten a little smaller and my face was softer.

Amazing

I loved this cleanser and the way it left my skin from the time I started using it. I would definitely recommend this to others. It is an amazing product.

August 24, 2019

Nice exfoliate with no results

I received this product #gotitfree from Chick Advisor. In combination with the serum, this product promises results in a week in combination with the serum. I used this product morning and night, and after a week I saw no results. That said, as an exfoliate, it feels great. Not too harsh on the skin, with a pleasant scent, it didn’t dry my skin out despite using it twice a day.

August 24, 2019

Love the grains in this!

The Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser is a really nice product. It contains grains that feel great on your face and really feel like they are cleaning without scrubbing. The scent is nice too, very subtle but still noticeable.
    It left my skin feeling clean and vibrant, and ready to apply the Rapid Wrinkle Repair serum.
    Yes I will be purchasing this product since I am almost out already!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Definitely my new go to cleanser

I loved this product, it is a gentle exfoliating and a nice light scent. It didn’t dry out my skin at all and left it soft and supple. Retinol A to the rescue!

Leaves my skin smooth

This cleanser is light yet powerful. It has tiny beads of wonderful that scrub right down to the pores. You only need a pump to exfoliate your face.

My skin feels smooth and youthful since using it

August 23, 2019

I love washing my face with this!

First off this smells amazing. The texture is very rich and creamy and the scrub in it is very fine. It does not feel harsh on the skin and the face wash cleanses very well. It lathers really nicely with a bit of water. I used it in the morning and in the night. It washes off a full face of makeup and my skin feels cleansed. The only issue I had is that it didn’t remove all traces of mascara. The wash rinsed off easily and my skin felt smooth and soft after every wash and not dry or tight.

No residue

This is a new shower face wash for me. this creamy exfoliating wash removes all traces of makeup without stripping moisture. After using the rapid wrinkle repair prep cleanser for a few weeks I notice my skin is prepped for my line up of serums and creams. The packaging is sleek and easy to haul around with no worries of leaking.

August 23, 2019

Good cleanser/exfoliator but not sure it helps with wrinkle

I have used it for 4 weeks and found it was an effective exfoliator and cleanser which left my face smooth and clean. However I was disappointed of its primary function of preparing the face for quicker absorption of the rapid wrinkle repair retinol oil as I didn't notice any significant improvement of my crowfeet and laugh lines on the forehead. I appreciate the opportunity of trying it for my unbiased opinion. I don't think I would purchase it again as it would be too costly as just a regular cleanser/exfoliator.