NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Refreshing Cleanser

I received the #Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser from #ChickAdvisor and I #gotitfree in return for an honest review. I used this cleanser in the shower every morning. It has a VERY light, almost non-existent fresh scent. You only need a small amount to get the job done. I liked how it felt slightly gritty so you knew where you were washing. It rinsed off very easily and didn’t leave my skin feeling tight like some other facial cleansers. Neutrogena is a brand I trust and I would buy this product again.

Love this Neutrogena facial wash

I was curious to see how Neutrogena cleansing wash was. To my surprise I loved this.
    It's a creamy wash with gritty balls in it.
    My face felt amazing after washing. I had no side effects at all.
    I found there wasn't any smell that I could tell.
    I would recommend to anyone looking for a great facial wash.
    I've yet to see any significant improvement in my wrinkles, but the texture of my face felt soft and smooth. I'm at that age where I have lots of wrinkles. But my face is super clean and feels wonderful.

August 24, 2019

Love the texture and smell

I got this for free as part of a Chick Advisor campaign. I was super happy to be able to test these products!
    I really liked this cleanser, I feel it's effective and gentle on my skin. The smell is great too. I think it's too early to tell if it's working so far, but my skin looks great and I like the texture.

August 24, 2019

Super nettoyant correcteur de rides express.Un vrai nettoyan

J'ai reçu en #cadeau ce nettoyant correcteur de rides express.J'en ai fait l'essai une bonne semaine et j'ai trouvé que ce nettoyant est très efficace.Il fait une belle mousse et il y a des granules désincrustantes dans le produits ce qui donne une impression de nettoyage en profondeur.La Peau est douce et lisse après le nettoyage.De plus,le produits a une odeur très agréable.

Awesome product

i was amazed by this product it really does exfoliates my skin and I can definitely see the difference , my face becomes silky soft and radiant and I feel much confident and younger using this product. super love it

Good Cleanser

The cleanser is light and creamy. It does not leave any residue. Just after one use your skin feels softer and the wrinkles (if you do have any) are less noticeable.

Je recommande ce produit

C'est un produit facile à utiliser. Laisse un effect de fraicheur sur la peau. Non gras et pas besoin d'en utiliser beaucoup à la fois. La texture de la peau est nettement améliorée après seulement une semaine d'utilisation.

Cleanse and Exfoliate

After using this for about two weeks in combination with Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair, I've noticed my fine lines and wrinkles are reduced. This product is rich and creamy and your skin feels really smooth afterwards. Great job at cleansing and exfoliating skin. No parabens. Will purchase again.

Feels good!

I received this product free from Chuck Advisor and was able to use it for 2 weeks. I did find a small amount of improvement in my skin. The small lines seemed to have gotten a little smaller and my face was softer.

Amazing

I loved this cleanser and the way it left my skin from the time I started using it. I would definitely recommend this to others. It is an amazing product.