NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great

After using the product continuously for 3 weeks, I really noticed a difference in my wrinkles fading. I liked the fresh floral scent and found my skin didn’t feel dried out from the cleanser like other cleansers I’ve used in the past. My skin feels softer as well.

August 27, 2019

Leaves my face feeling fresh and seeing results

IChickAdvisor sent me Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair cleanser free for review. I usually prefer a foaming cleanser over a cream based one but after using this cleanser for the past month I don’t think I would go back to a foaming one. I used the cleanser in conjunction with the Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair retinol oil so the results I achieved were most likely from using both products together. I have deeper wrinkles on my forehead that make me self conscious so I was hoping this product would help. After about two weeks of using both products in both the AM and PM I noticed the prominent wrinkles were a little less so but I still wasn’t sure. I kept up the routine for just over a month and can definitely tell they are shallower and less noticeable than before. They are still there but I’m not as self conscious about them. I have dry skin and the cream cleanser mildly exfoliated my skin and left it soft and moisturized. If you are thinking of dipping your toe into the anti aging skincare pool then this product line is worth a try. I am really loving the cleanser and will continue to use and repurchase it.

Felt really clean!

My skin felt really, really clean after using this product. My face didn't experience any unfavorable reactions to it. I Would definitely recommended it.

California, United States

Soft radiant skin!

I had yet to use any anti-aging products but have noticed the fine lines and changes in the texture and tone of my skin starting to set in the last few years.

This cleanser made my skin feel soft and radiant after the first use and continued to deliver results with extended use. I love the little micro exfoloating beads, they made my skin feel so clean and renewed.

After using this prep cleanser for a few weeks consistently I have definitely noticed a change in my skin tone and firmness. I will definitely be a customer in the future and have already spread the word to my family and friends about how great this product is

this one worked for me

i liked this one and my face did not react to it like the oil. i continued to use it after i stopped using the oil to see if which product i was having reactions to and it was not this one. i really liked how my face felt and looked after using the prep cleaner . i feel i will continue to use this product and hopefully the results will continue

August 27, 2019

Made my skin feel like new

At first i was concerned with the mild abrasive in the product, but it was soft and really made my skin feel alive. I have been using it for weeks now and im really and truly impressed... i will certainly continue this in my skin care routine.

Bien aimer

J’ai essayée le produit Neutrogena gratuitement et j’ai beaucoup appréciée. Son parfum est exquis et il laisse ma peau super douce. Je le recommandes.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Works well

This cleanser is amazing! I say this because it's the one and only cleanser that doesn't leave my face red after washing. It's very neutral and leaves your face soft and supple feeling.

August 27, 2019

Prep-are for glowy, smooth skin!

I liked the texture of this cleanser...it was thick and felt luxurious. I like that it had substance to it rather than just going on my skin and disappearing. The fact that it stuck around through my whole face wash made me think it was doing "something'!

It didn't dry my skin out...a huge plus for me. And it smelled nice..another win! My skin felt softer, lookied glowier and smoother within the first few uses. Trifecta win!

The only thing was I didn't fully understand the "prep" part of the cleanser. Should i only use when i am using Retinol? Can I use it when I'm not? Maybe it was prepping my skin because i had no adverse affects to the Retinol, was that helped by the cleanser?

No matter how this cleanser was marketed (as a prep step or not) I would buy it. Would i have bought it as a prep step, probably not but having received it to try for free i enjoy it as a regular cleanser.

August 27, 2019

I recieved this product free to try and i'm so glad I did! It's gentle enough for every day use and leaves my skin feeling refreshed! It's a keeper! I will absolutely purchase this again!