NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    2.7/5

Not very effective...

This product is supposed to prep your skin for the next product, the Wrinkle Repair Serum, but I don't see any difference when using the product or without it to be honest. It does not provide much exfoliation, but instead leaves a residue on the skin. I also did not find the repair serum itself to be very effective and it did not live up to its touted benefits.

Smoothes Skin and Gently Cleans

I received this cleanser in the mail and have followed the directions. I like how it makes my skin look and feel as it prepares my face for the retinol.(more on that in separate review.)
    I find many cleansers hard to use daily as they dry out my skin. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep just cleans and preps for the next step.
    I will definitely add this to my regular skin care going forward.
    Thanks ChickAdvisor and thank You Neutrogena for another well priced good skin care product.
    #gotitfree

So Gentle

I adore the Prep Cleanser it smells devine like melon and has the gentilest exfoiliating beads in the cleanser that are super easy to rinse off your face. My face always feels amazing after use and is prepared for the next step in my cleansing routine. I also have been using this daily.
    I recommend this product for any age group that is looking for a gentlier approach to exfoliating cleansers.
    I received this product free to review for my honest opinion
    @NeutrogenaCanada @NeutrogenaCA
    #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada @ChickAdvisor
    #gotitfree

Effective Deep cleansing

The Neutragena prep cleanser is an effective deep cleanser to prepare your face for the rapid wrinkle repair product. These two products in conjunction make your skin feel clean, smooth, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles

Neutrogena Prep cleanser

I tried the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser and loved it. It is a scented product that I absolutely love the smell of. Its smells so fresh. When I used it my skin felt smooth. I would definitely buy this product.

Great product

I used this for a week straight before bed and when I first woke up. you need to use the wash before you try and apply the serum. it leaves no residue either

Perfect product size

My new love! Perfect start and end to the day with a splash it leaves my skin feeling renewed. I love that the scent is minimal and not chemical. Wrinkles don't go away but they do seem less evident....I think!

Fabuleux

J'ai adoré ce produit. Des résultats visibles dès la première utilisation.. le désincrustant est doux et efficace. La peau ressort très douce et hydraté en profondeur. Je recommande ce produit sans aucune hésitation.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Lightly exfoliating with an amazing smell

The smell of the cleanser was amazing. It was light and fragrant but not overpowering. I usually find exfoliating cleansers too harsh on my skin but this was incredibly gentle and I had no redness or dry patches. It was gentle enough to use twice a day in the morning and at night after taking off my makeup (which I did) and my skin was noticeably brighter and softer. I had no sensitivity at all and my skin was so soft to the touch. I love this cleanser!

3.2/5

Pas concluant

J’ai eu le privilège d’essayer ce produit gratuitement. Lors de la réception, j’ai suivi toutes les étapes d’utilisation. Après un certain nombres de jours... aucun résultat. Est-ce que j’ai manqué quelque chose dans les étapes? Je suis absolument déçu car j’avais la ferme conviction que ce produit aurait eu un meilleur résultat. Je vais tout de même continuer de l’utiliser au cas où il y aurait un changement.