4.1/5
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream Fragrance Free Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice sans parfum - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream (with fragrance)
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 27, 2020
    United States

Nice creme but use sparingly

Great value for the price.

Came in a use to use package and was simple and nice looking.
    I love the smell, almost like Bailey Irish Creme.
    I used it as directed morning and night and noticed my skin was instantly softer. After about a week though I noticed my face became incredibly dry and needed exfoliation as it was very flaky in my T zone, forehead and chin, as well as in my nasal folds around my mouth.
    I had to go down to once a day and add in a different moisturizer to counter all the dryness and flaking skin.
    I also use it on my neck and back of my hands and have seen softer, more youthful skin without the dryness.
    I would recommend for those wanting a light exfoliation for sure.

March 27, 2020

Vraiment bien!

Enfin une crème sans parfum! Malgré tout elle a une petite odeur semblable à une subtile odeur de café, pas désagréable. J’ai testé la crème pendant 3 semaines et je suis assez satisfaite des résultats. J’ai dû diminuer l’application après une semaine et demi environ car ma peau est devenue sèche par endroit (front et entre les yeux) mais c’est revenu très rapidement. Comme résultat, ma peau est bien hydratée et a légèrement moins de rides. Je vais continuer à l’utiliser.

Best for even skin

This product feels so good on the skin best thing is that it last longer as you need very little product. My skin has been improved so much and getting better

Saskatchewan, Canada

I noticed a difference very quickly

My favorite part of this cream is the texture. You dont need much, just a little. The price in store is reasonable and worth it. Adding this gem to my skin routine for sure!

Bon produit

J’utilise ce produit depuis environ deux semaines et je trouve que le résultat sur mon visage est assez impressionnant! Je sent que ma peau est plus lisse, mais j’ai hate de voir les résultats à plus long terme. Mon seul bémol serait l’odeur du produit, mais on s’y fait.

Works

I received this product to try for free from Chick Adviser.
    The moisturizer has reduced the look of fine lines after using for nearly 3 weeks, twice a day. I did find that my skin peeled from time to time, which is apparently normal for retinol products. I think I will go forward using once a day.
    It is non- greasy and actually moisturizers (despite the occasional peeling)
    I think the pros outweigh the cons and would purchase again.

Super crème !!!

Merci pour cette opportunité.

J'ai beaucoup apprécié la texture onctueuse de cette crème. Ma peau semble plus hydratée et douce.

C'est une excellente crème a avoir dans sa trousse de beauté.

So smooth

I received the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair cream to try for free from chickadvisor. I used the cream nightly and I found the texture to be so nice and absorb great into my skin. I did notice a nice hydration and great glow to my skin and I think as I keep using it fine lines will start to reduce. I think this is a great cream to add to your skincare regimen.

Works great

I have sensitive acne prone skin and this cream did not aggravate it. The texture is nice and it goes on easily. It has helped to reduce some of the post acne inflammation and redness and has not dried out my skin as other retinols can do. I will continue to use this as the results will get better and better over time

March 25, 2020

Effective over the counter retinol

I tried the product as a part of the review club so here is my unfiltered review:

When opening the product I was surprised by the mousse like texture. As claimed there are NO fragrances which I was happy with due to my skin being sensitive to scents. While first using the product my skin seemed to be hydrated (using morning and night on cleansed skin). After a few days if I wasn’t applying the product right away I started to notice how dry my skin had become on my forehead. This is to be expected while using a retinol cream ad it aids in exfoliating the top layer of skin.

No matter how much exfoliating I did I couldn’t get rid of the dry skin on my forehead before my wedding and had to discontinue use for the time being leading up to my wedding.

If you can’t stand having dry skin, don’t use this product. If you have early signs of aging like I do it is certainly worth a try to see if it works for you. I have used prescription retinol in the past for acne and would only use a maximum of 3 times a week due to the dryness. While using the product I didn’t notice any increase in clogged pores or spots

Although this cream is marketed as a wrinkle cream I didn’t notice enough of a difference to actually integrate it into my daily skin care for anti aging benefits. One thing I did notice is the texture on my cheeks had diminished.