4.1/5
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à Lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream in Fragrance Free

March 09, 2020

Effective anti-aging with reasonable value

I received the Rapid wrinkle repair moisturizer to try for free, and I honestly didn’t have much expectation for a drugstore brand. But! I was pleasantly surprised! The texture was rich enough for mature skin, but easily absorbed, and not greasy. The scent was light, and the cream was not irritating to my sensitive skin. The wrinkle repair helped my makeup lay more seamlessly and smooth on my skin, and I definitely feel more youthful! Two thumbs up!

Une nouvelle peau

J'ai adoré cette crème, sa texture, son odeur. Elle s'étale facilement et rapidement. Ma peau est plus lisse, plus hydratée et plus saine.

J'ai quelques ridules et je les aperçois beaucoup moins depuis que je mets cette crème.

Je me sens renaître une nouvelle peau à chaque fois que j'applique la crème régénératrice de Neutrogena :)

Love it!

I wanted to use this product for 3 weeks before I did my review. I applied it first at bedtime and right away my skin felt smooth and soft. I normally get red dry patches from creams like this right away but woke up looking fresh and hydrated. After a week of using morning and night I starting to notice a glow and my skin felt smooth and soft. After 1.5 weeks I did notice some dry patches and started to use it only at night. After 3 weeks my skin feels wonderful, lines are not so noticiable and I'm glowing. I used my jade roller after applying at night which helped absorb it fasyer which I think is beneficial. I love this product and it will definitely be apart of my night time routine now.

Smooth Skin

I was chosen by ChickAdvisor to test this product thank you. I am starting to worry about fine lines so this came at the right time. I've been using it just.over a week and have found my skin to feel so soft and smooth. There is no strong smell to the cream and it has a nice texture. Great product and good moisturizer. will buy again for sure!

testeur pour produit Neutrogena

#RapidWrinkleRepairCanada J'aime beaucoup ce produit, il sent bon, il n'est pas graisseux et ne laisse pas de résidus ou de granules sur la peau. J'ai recu ce produit gratuitement pour le tester

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent

First off I love the smell I get hint of melon and cumber and it’s so refreshing. The texture of the cream is perfect nice and thick. I’ve been using in the night time only so far and I love the way my skin looks in the morning very plump and hydrated. I received this product free to try and review. I definitely recommend this cream and would purchase in the future.

March 07, 2020

Impressed

I like the packaging of the product. As soon as I opened it I immediately liked the nice light sent. A little goes a long way, and it was immediately absorbed by my skin. I was actually quite surprised that my skin felt firmer within the first few days of using it. I don’t purchase a lot of Neutrogena products, but I definitely will be purchasing this one.

March 06, 2020

Soyeux

J'ai eu la chance de pouvoir évaluer ce produit gratuitement et j'ai été agréablement surprise par son côté soyeux et hydratant. Il laisse la peau bien hydratée, sans qu'elle soit lourde. Donne de l'élasticité à la peau. Le parfum est délicat, ce qui est bien. Je recommande tout à fait ce produit.

2.3/5

March 06, 2020

Thick Moisturizer

I received this product from the awesome #chickadvisor, I have little lines around my eyes and in between my brows, I used the moisturizer for 2 weeks, first application I found it to be a little on the heavy side, I have dry skin so I didn’t think it would be an issue. By day 3 I completely broke out in pimples, I also found it had a strong scent to it. I kept using it on my forehead area around my nose, and I broke out there as well, I’m very sorry to say I would not use this moisturizer, I loved the fact it would plump up my lines and wrinkles, but I need a lighter moisturizer.
    Thank you so much #chickadvisor #Neutrogena #gotitfree

March 05, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Go for it!

I have been using Neutrogena products for many years but recently tried the Rapid Wrinkle Repair cream and I am in love. I have combination skin and usually prefer serums for my skin routine but this cream is light, non-greasy and did not block my pores like most other creams. After using for just a week, my face looks younger, firm and the age spots are fading as well.

I have had no breakouts and my skin feels soft and looks plump and hydrated with a dewy glow. This is a product I would recommend if you have sensitive skin and are after affordable real results.