4.1/5
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à Lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream in Fragrance Free

Turns Back Time for Your Skin

I received this product to test complimentary as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club.

I have a regular skin routine, but I am always open to trying something new. The Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream seemed like a great option to try, especially given its ingredients of retinol and hyaluronic acid — and it didn’t disappoint.

I used the product twice a day and saw visible results after two weeks of consistent usage. Minor dynamic wrinkles are filling out while static wrinkles appear shallower. My skin is plump, not dry, and has a more youthful appearance.

In terms of the texture, the cream is soft, not oily. It is easy to rub into the skin, although I found I needed a bit more than the recommended amount of a pearl size. There is a slight floral fragrance, which I enjoy, but that others might find overwhelming. I did not observe any greasy residue in the morning after washing my face.

Overall, this is a product I would recommend to others, if only to try one bottle. The value for the results is excellent.

Bye Bye aging

I have been using this product for a few weeks now, in conjunction with the Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser and Retinol Oil. In the few weeks that I have been using all the products together I have noticed that my skin shows less signs of aging than before. My wrinkles and fine lines look as if they have decreased in definition and my face has an appealing sheen to it. This product is affordable with satisfying results. It has a scent that is enjoyable as well. It is easily available at most drug stores. I highly recommend it.

Hydrates my skin nicely!

I got this product free to try out and used it for three weeks in order to give an accurate description of the product. I applied the cream after I showered and my face felt soft and so smooth right away. My skin is sensitive so I noticed it get a little red but it went away in a few minutes so wasn’t worried about using it daily since it didn’t stay red through the day. and right away my skin felt smooth and soft. After a few days I sensed my face more hydrated, fresh and glowing. It still felt the same after a week and a half and I never got red after using it again. I decided to also start using it at night and felt that my face seems even smoother using it twice versus once a day. I would recommend this cream for someone looking to hydrate their skin and wanting it to stay smooth.

Excellent choice!

As I continue to age, I am always looking for skincare products that can help rejuvenate my skin and reduce fine lines and Neutrogena Rapid wrinkle repair is amazing for it. After 3 weeks I can see my skin much younger and smoother. I’m happy that Chick Advisor selected me for this because I have been using other Neutrogena products like sunscreen and I love it. Neutrogena have excellent products and always I recommend it. 💙
    (I received it complimentary for testing)

1.0/5

Allergy alert!

I used the cream for about a week and the region around my eyes turned red and little itch
    I stopped immediately, and the redness stopped too.
    If you have a sensitive skin, I dont think its a good option for you!

Goodbye wrinkles!

I was so excited I got chosen to test this product - I personally use this brand... Inexpensive and effective! To that, this goes for this one too. Light weight...No strong scent...Not greasy...Just perfect. Been already a week and half and I do feel the effect. Can wait to finish it and get myself another bottle!

Smoother and Healthy skin

I have been using Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair for a couple weeks and my fine lines are a little bit less noticeable, specially in my forehead. Also, I notice that my face looks smoother and healthy. This regenerating is creamy and helps my skin feels softer and looks brighter. It has a wonderful fresh and light fragrance and not overpowering.
    #GotItFree #ChickAdvisor

2.7/5

Smells medical

Not a big fan of this repair cream. It smells too medical for me. The texture is nice and it does hydrate but I can not get past the smell. I haven't noticed a change to my skin and I am on the end of week 2. I will keep using it maybe I will notice more of a change soon.

March 17, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Luxury!

I maximized my skin with Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair! It reduces the appearance of my fine lines and wrinkles just 3 weeks after using it. Great moisturizer and the scent is like candy (very good). I recommend it if you are looking at a daily skincare routine, an excellent product!

March 17, 2020

Not meant for my face!

So I know my star rating might be a bit confusing. I love the texture and the smell of this cream but it is not meant for MY face, I read other reviews and not everyone had the same experience as me.

It made my face dry, peel and hurt. It does say on the bottle that this will happen at first. It did not stop. It took days for my face to look normal again.

I recently started a forum asking for suggestions for a neck and chest cream to add into my beauty routine and decided to use the rapid wrinkle release cream for that instead. There is a lot in the bottle and it does not irritate those areas. So yes I would buy it again specifically for chest and neck. Brown skin ladies this may not work for your face but my neck and chest are looking youthful! #RapidWrinkleReleaseCanada