4.1/5
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à Lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream in Fragrance Free

March 21, 2020

I like this moisturizer

For the past few weeks I've been using this cream everyday and I do like it overall. It has a scent, not over-powering, but it does linger for a bit. I do like the scent. This hasn't irritated my skin at all and I really like the texture of the cream. The only thing is with the jar you need to make sure your hands are clean of course before applying so you don't cause dirt to get in your pores. Also, this cream would be better if it added some brightness to the skin.

In terms of results, I feel it really did effectively moisturize my skin which helps in preventing more wrinkles from appearing. I don't have much wrinkles but I do think my skin is smoother slightly and a bit more moisturized throughout the day. This also works well under makeup.

Overall, I like it and I would buy it as an affordable anti-wrinkle moisturizer.

#gotitfree

March 21, 2020

Great moisturizer for starting of anti-aging treatments

i was one of the lucky members to receive this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
    I am in my early thirties and starting to get serious about anti-aging. I was glad when I was given the opportunity to test this moisturizer. I have been using this regularly and I have to say I have not seen a very clear difference in my skin. I have a small fine line on my forehead and some aging effects around my mouth area. My fine line hasn’t diminished but I do notice that my mouth area has become brighter. My skin over all appears to be smoother and health. This cream is good under makeup and smells very nice

Love this cream!

I received as a free sample & simply love it! The texture is so silky & light. And it makes my skin so soft after I apply it. After using it for appx 2 1/2 weeks I noticed my skin is brighter & has a much more even texture. I have also noticed some fine lines on my forehead & neck have softened. I can’t say enough how smooth my skin feels!

New Brunswick, Canada

Impressed

I got this free to test and give my honest feedback. I am started to get fine lines so I was happy to test this out. The texture is creamy and it is scented by not offensively. I used this cream for 4 weeks and I can see some minor results already. I am looking forward to seeing what longer usage will show.

March 20, 2020

Great wrinkle cream from drugstore!

I wasn't sure what to expect with this cream. I for sure had low expectations, not because it's drugstore, but because of the claim " visibly smoother and younger looking skin in one week". That's a pretty big claim and I was happy that ChickAdvisor sent me this cream for free to try out.

I'm in my mid 30's, i have forehead wrinkles that are pretty deep. I didn't use this cream during the day, only at night. I never had any peeling, I didn't break out or have a reaction to it. The cream is a nice thick cream, very hydrating, not greasy, it absorbs quickly into the skin. I was really impressed with the texture of the cream, it felt high end. There's a very light scent to it; sweet, potentially fruity.

After using it for 1 night, the next morning, when putting on my foundation, it normally settles in my forehead wrinkles, that morning it didn't! I was sold! I'm not sure which of the ingredients did it, but I'll buy this again. I don't have much texture on my skin, I'm oily with larger pores and discolouration. After a week of use it did seem to help with evening the tone of my skin and the pores, some and my forehead wrinkles.

Fantastic Moisturizer!

I was provided this product for free by the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club for my honest review. This product is amazing! After three weeks of use, I have noticed that the fine lines around my eyes are less noticeable and my skin is soft, smooth, and moisturized. The scent of the product is also very nice, being a light floral scent. I def. recommend this product because of its incredible effectiveness and the low price point.

March 20, 2020

Makes my skin look fresh

Love this cream after 3 weeks of use. I find this to be super plumping and I can see it is erasing some fine lines already. Fragrance free which I enjoy especially at bedtime.Really gives my face a look like I have come in from outside, like plump and fresh looking. I actually feel more confident in my skin without any foundation on.I would most definitely recommend. #gotitfree #rapidwrinklerepaircanada

March 20, 2020

My skin is so moisturized!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion and I have been loving it so far! I recently had a milestone birthday and I have been noticing some fine lines around my eyes. I have been using this cream for about three weeks now and I have observed that my fine lines have decreased and my skin has become very soft, smooth and moisturized. I also love the scent, which is a soft floral/fruit scent that is very spa-like to me.
    I highly recommend Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair. This is a lovely product that really is effective. It also has a very good price point compared to similar brands for this type of cream. Overall, I’m very happy with this product and will be purchasing in the future!

#gotitfree #chickadvisor #freesample #ad

March 20, 2020

Intensely hydrating without feeling heavy on your skin

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream has a soft scent and is gentle on the skin. The cream is intensely hydrating and feels light on the skin, adding moisture without feeling greasy. My skin feels soft, smooth and young! I tried this product free as a product review and was pleasantly surprised and would recommend it.

March 19, 2020

Crème que je t’aime!

Wow! wow: Wouah!! Je n’ai jamais été aussi contente de recevoir un petit cadeau par la poste! Autant j’adore la texture qui est fraîche et non collante que j’adore l’odeur ultra délicate qu’elle dégage! Super crème hydrate que je recommandes à toutes mes amies dans leurs routine beauté matin et soir: