4.1/5
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à Lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream in Fragrance Free

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair

I was a bit sceptical when I received the product, but I have been pleasantly surprised! To start, this cream smells amazing! It’s a great boost first thing in the morning. Over the three weeks I have used this, my wrinkles have reduced. I even had some friends comment on how young my skin looks! I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

March 28, 2020

Plus un traitement qu'une crème hydratante

J'ai beaucoup apprécié ce produit! Toutefois, je l'utiliserais plus comme un traitement occasionnel qu'une crème quotidienne. En effet, même si sur le coup la crème est très épaisse et semble hydratante, elle a agit comme une micro dermabrasion. À chaque fois que je l'ai utilisée, ma peau était très sèche et a légèrement pelé. J'étais surprise mais je me suis rendu compte que la peau en dessous était plus belle et plus unie.

Bye Bye Wrinkles

I would definitely purchase this product in the future as I noticed a decrease in fine line and wrinkles after using for approximately two weeks.
    When I first started using the product, I dis notice a slight tingling, but after a day or two, that went away.
    I absolutely loved the texture. It is very thick and creamy, so a little goes a long way. I used this twice a day and under my make up.
    Love neutrogena in general, but you won't be sorry if you try it.

Really great!!

I really like this cream! The smell is a little strong for me but I think this is the first product that I actually noticed a difference on my skin. It was also dried my skin a bit but I just used it once a day instead of twice, sometimes it had to be every other day but that just makes it last longer :)

Excellent!

After a battle of trying so many different facial lotions due to extremely dry skin, this one arrived in the mail. Presentation of the product is excellence. The product comes in a nice, heavy glass jar. The product itself has a pleasant smell. Once on my skin it gave me enough moisture to keep my angry, dry skin fairly happy. I still had a few dry spots, but it was much better than many moisturizers than I've used. I don't know that a three trail was enough to erase fine lines, but I'm definitely going to keep using it and see what happens!

It's a ok product

I got this sample from Chick Advisor. The smell is good and it's creamy. My wrinkles doesn't disappear immediately, but I like use it as a cream. I think it takes time for reducing wrinkles.

good quality

Received the product and used it for 10 days. Feels very nice on the skin, nice fragrance and very important not too strong. My skin felt soft and more alive. Its very important that's its not too greasy and it will absorb quickly into my skin. I will look for it in the store and I will buy. I am confident that if I will use for a longer period of time my ski will be more alive.

March 27, 2020

Really does what it says

I used the neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair regenerating cream for 3 weeks and I was pleased with the results. I used it morning and at night as part of my routine.My skin feels softer and the lines above my nose are less noticeable. I like that the cream is easily absorbed into my skin and it’s not greasy. I will definitely continue to use this as part of my daily routine .

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Cream

I have been fortunate enough to be chosen to try this cream in exchange for a review.
    I found my skin was moisturized and felt soft after each use but it did break me out in my chin area. The rest of my face felt nice and I will continue to use it until it is finished.
    I would recommend this product more and probably repurchase it if it were cruelty free.

Bon produit

Bonjour, bonsoir,
    J'ai bien aimé essayé ce produit. Il est bon pour aider à réduire les rides. J'en ai essayé plusieurs et j'avoue que celui ci Est très bon.