4.1/5
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à Lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream in Fragrance Free

Great product!

I really saw a difference in my skin using this product! I didn’t find that it irritates me at all, but my skin is not really sensitive so I can understand how it might not be the best choice for some. I have some fine lines and wrinkles mostly on my forehead, and they have definitely become less noticeable over the past few weeks of use! I didn’t find it to be greasy at all and the texture was quite nice, easily spreadable and not too sticky or heavy. The price point on this is quite good too, especially for how well it works. Neutrogena has really stepped up its game and I’ve discovered a lot of winners in their new products lately!

super creamy wrinkle repairer

I was super excited and fortunate enough that I got chosen to get to try Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair cream!! It's super creamy, nicely fragrant cream left me skin feeling soft and supple. During the day though I felt a little too oily and glossy on my skin so I decided this would be great for night time repair only. The texture is good and glides on perfectly on the skin. It's only been about a month of use, so can't say much on effectiveness yet, but I know my skin feel soft and smooth when I wake up.
    Thank you @neutrogenacanada and @chickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try and review @neutrogenaCA products #rapidwrinklerepaircanada #gotitfree #cadeau

Take it it leave it

I’ve used this cream for a month now.
    I really liked the texture and gentle smell and felt that it left my skin nicely hydrated especially with the dry indoor climate this time of year.
    That being said I didn’t find it performed any miracles or noticeable improvement on the wrinkle front.
    The price point is good so I’d buy it again as a moisturizer but I wouldn’t have any great expectations with “wrinkle repair”
    #gotitfree #chickadvisor #neuteogena

1.0/5

April 13, 2020

Terrible cream - will never buy this brand again

This cream turned my healthy, happy skin into a nightmare- I broke out and it took weeks to recover from a few nights use. My skin felt greasy and unhealthy from the first use.

Bonne Crème

J’ai essayé cette crème durant 3 semaines et j’en suis satisfaite. J’ai juste remarqué une légère réaction de sensibilité au début, qui s’est par la suite atténué. Je vais en acheter lorsque mon pot sera vide!

April 12, 2020

Amazing product!

I was super excited to try this cream when I #gotitfree from Chick advisor. I have always heard good things about it and neutrogena always delivers. Their hydro boost products are holy grails. I’m in my 30s and the fine lines sure like to creep up on you fast. I will say that I am always a little nervous about using products with retinol because I have sensitive skin. So I started slow with this cream using it every other day for a week. My skin was able to adapt fairly quickly with minimal irritation and now after a couple of weeks I use it daily. The texture is super thick and can feel a bit tacky on the skin. But I will say that it does leave your skin feeling moisturized and looking “plump”. After about 10 days of use, I could definitely see a decrease in lines around my eyes and forehead. I will definitely stick with this product. If it can improve my lines in such a short period of time then then sign me up for life! I will definitely be recommending this to all my ladies. The price point is great for this cream. It’s about $35 Canadian which is fantastic for a cream that works so well on wrinkles. #gotitfree

April 11, 2020

I would definitely buy this product.

I feel so lucky I got to try this wonderful product for free! Just loved the texture. It’s very rich and feels like it really nourishes your skin. I think it was pretty efficient to reduce the wrinkles and leave my skin soft and smooth. I will for sure continue using this product for many years to come.

Pas pour moi!

Malgré le fait que la crème a semblé me convenir au départ, après une semaine d'essai et alors que je voyais de beaux résultats se profiler, j'ai dû cesser l'utilisation de la crème car des rougeurs sont apparues et ma peau a commencé à peler. Il doit y avoir un produit à l'intérieur qui ne me convient pas. Dommage, car j'ai déjà utilisé d'autres produits Neutrogena et je n'ai jamais eu de problèmes.

Wrinkle repair +

Not only does this product focus on wrinkle repair, but it also makes my skin feel so soft, and it smells amazing! It is light on the skin, and gentle. I would definitely recommend this to friends!

April 11, 2020

Even worked on my husband

Surprised I liked it as much as I did, I normally don't like water based creams but liked this. I'm dark skinned and I noticed minimal difference but also tried it on my blonde-haired hubby and it was more noticeable on his fine lines. Overall nice product, would buy but I didn't have to since I got this free on #ChickAdvisor