NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 03, 2019

Left my skin craving a moisturizer

After preparing my skin with the scrub and then using the serum my skin was left feeling slightly oily but craving a moisturizer. I did notice a smooth feel to my skin but i also found a few pimples developed - which has not happened to me for years even though I use facial oils.

Overall i did not see a difference - but if you choose to try this regimen ensure you follow it up with a good moisturizer

Texas, United States

Awesome retinol oil.

When i got a chance to try Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair retinol oil for free i was so happy. Neutrogena has been my tried and tested brand since i was a teenager. I still trust this brand to provide with effective, quality products. And this one also didnt disappoint me.
    This is a fabulous product. I really like the way it feels on my skin. With regular use It really helped smooth out the fine lines and wrinkles i had. Its not drying. Its makes my skin feel smooth.

Give this a try!

I have noticed lately fine lines appearing on my forehead, thanks to a high-stress job and balancing family life. I want to stop those lines now while I'm still young, so I was super excited to receive Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil free from chickadvisor. I was always afraid to try retinol products because I heard they can be harsh and cause peeling. This oil is so gentle, I didn't notice any side effects at all, not even redness. I have been using this oil for about a week along with the prep cleanser, and my forehead lines are already less noticable. The smell is amazing and while it's an oil, it doesn't feel heavy on my skin. I can feel my forehead is a little oily for a little while after I apply it, but I usually do so at night and by morning my skin is soft and not oily at all. The price is a little higher than I expected, but I have already noticed results so I think it's fair. I will definitely buy again and share with friends.

Great base under makeup!

I received the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil complimentary to test. After using it for a few days, my skin feels and looks smoother and it’s a great base for foundation application. I recommend to friends and family!

Une peau radieuse

J'ai reçu l'Huile au Rétinol Correcteur de rides express Neutrogena de la part de ChickAdvison que je remercie beaucoup pour la confiance placée en moi pour donner mon avis sur ce produit avec honnêteté.j'etulise l'huile deux fois par jour matin et soir après l'application du nettoyant ,ca texture grasse et légere favorise son absorption rapide par ma peau,il ne colle pas,lors de ma première utilisation j'ai senti une chaleur au visage mais au bout de 2 ou 3 minutes elle est partie.mon entourage me dit que la peau de mon visage est radieuse et que j'ai l'air plus jeune (sans maquillage)moi aussi jai constaté le même changement et j'attends la disparition de mes peutites rides les prochaines semaines. Merci ChikAdvisor et Neutrogena.

Amazing Product!

I was so excited when received this product Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil to try out together with the Prep Cleanser as 2nd steps #gotitfree @ChickAdviser. My first time to try Retinol Oil with excitement, I could hardly wait to see the result that Rapid in just one week.This oil drop bottle is very easy to apply, super rich concentrated so nourishing overnight treatment leave on my face. This would work great in winter when the skin needs more care than summer, perfect to nourish and replenish dry skin.I will continue using it definitely to see better result in long run for any stubborn deep wrinkles, especially my cheek lines.Just one week is too short. Absolutely, I feel my skin very soft with the 1st step cleansing and this overnight treatment after. Thank you #NeutrogenaCanada and #ChickAdviser for having me be part of this awesome #ProductReviewClubCampaign #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada. Love it-You should try!

Worth buying

At first i was thinking this must not be that effective but in 10 days the results were surprising. The fine lines are less visible now and the skin was more smooth , clear and refreshing. For a week after each application the skin was little red but it becomes normal with continuous use. Gonna get another pack.

2.2/5

Not for me

I received the Retinol Oil free for trial. I used it in conjuction with the prep wash. I started using it twice a day but then after three days changed it to once a day as I noticed breakouts starting. The oil was easily absorbed and did not leave a greasy feel. I took a picture before using the oil and another after two weeks and compared the two. I really didn't see any difference to my skin or fine lines. This really did not work for me and is not something I would buy.

Hydrating oil

This is the next step after the Rapid Wrinkle Repair cleanser. It is a really nice light oil in a nice glass container. It goes on nice a smooth. I did find that it was very hydrating which was fine for the night but it left me looking too oily for the day so I only used it once a day. I did enjoy the soft feel g of my face when I woke in the morning. Other than smoother skin I did not notice any other changes, nor did I have any reactions. I would love to use it longer to see additional results. @NeutrogenaCA @ChickAdvisor #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada #gotitfree

Effective

Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair retinol oil #GOTITFORFREE thanks ChickAdvisor, It felt great on my skin, I used about 4 drops on my face, It left my skin feeling soft, radiant, well hydrated. You will see a difference in fine lines. Love this product! Will definitely continue to use and recommend..