NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser

Give it a try !

I have been surprised with how much I am liking this repair Retinol oil, I have never found one I like enough to use daily and have been pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoy this one . Even though it is an oil I don’t find it to leave my skin so oily that it causes breakouts or leaves me looking shiny. It soaks into my skin nicely and leaves it feeling very hydrated. I have finelines around my eyes and I find using this under my makeup helps my concealer to not crease around that area ! It had a nice light scent which I enjoy as well . The price is so reasonable that I would recommend anyone give it a try for themselves. There is a ton of product in the bottle and you only need just a few drops to cover your whole face. Being an oil of course the texture is “oily” but it’s also very smooth and soft and distributed evenly on your face . I use in the morning as well as at night and haven’t had any problems with blocked pores or breakouts of any kind . I do feel that after just a week I am noticing my skin to look and feel much softer and brighter, and that’s a win for me !

July 24, 2019

Was worried skin would be.

I was worried my skin would be oily with this serum but that is not the case.

It absorbs very nicely into my skin and leaves it soft and smooth. I would use this and can't wait to see the results on my forehead.

soft and smooth

I found it went on well and had no after greasy feel on my skin. absorbed well and skin felt light and airy afterwards and not weighed down, fine lines seemed to disappear after a while

Too greasy for me

I used this after the cleanser first but found the oil made my face feel very greasy. It eventually went away but after a while. I really enjoyed the cleanser but I think I would only use this at night.

Great Product!!!

I received the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol oil along with the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser for free from ChickAdvisor. After a week of using the oil my face is clearer and brighter. I would highly recommend this product.

July 23, 2019

My skin has never felt so good

I could never find a product that actually did what it said, it always takes longer to see results.... But this product is changing my face and the way I feel about myself.
    I can't believe how my skin feels and looks in such a short time.

1.3/5

Fugheddaboutit

I'm sad to have to admit that I wanted this product to be the answer to the fine lines and wrinkles on my face and that it did nothing at all. I have used it religiously with the cleanser product for two weeks and there are no visible changes to the fine lines on my face. Further, I use serums regularly and found that this serum in particular was far too runny. I should be able to place a dropper of serum on the back of my hand to apply but this serum had to be cupped in the hand as it was far too runny.

DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL DO

Thank you, Chick Advisor, for choosing me to review this product. This is such a lightweight oil yet it packs an awesome punch! It is so quickly absorbed that I found it hard to believe I had actually applied it. The dropper is is a great system. It avoided my having to dip a finger into a bottle. I found my skin tone to be brighter with improvement to my skin texture (it feels totally smooth & soft). The small wrinkles near my eyes are now less noticeable. I will definitely continue to use this product daily.

Amazing! Will buy again

I was worried as with oils can clog pores as well I already have oily skin. But you just need a few drops and your skin is renewed!the smell is very nice and I didn't think a product from a drugstore brand would be this effective. Way to go! It will last forever too as you only need alittle.

July 23, 2019

This is gold for my akin

I am in love, most of the oils even natural at times, they make me break out. I have tried a lot. This one I was sceptical, it left a little oily skin on my face, and I don’t like oily feeling. But morning results, it actually looks smooth, and I have a lot of wear and tear on my face due to bad acne in my teen years which I never fixed with anything. I went all natural after trying and no results. Occasionally if I do get a product my way, I do try them and this one is wonders, it made my skin plump and smooth, even the scars are fading away it seems. Definitely investing in this.