NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Amazing! Will buy again

I was worried as with oils can clog pores as well I already have oily skin. But you just need a few drops and your skin is renewed!the smell is very nice and I didn't think a product from a drugstore brand would be this effective. Way to go! It will last forever too as you only need alittle.

July 23, 2019

This is gold for my akin

I am in love, most of the oils even natural at times, they make me break out. I have tried a lot. This one I was sceptical, it left a little oily skin on my face, and I don’t like oily feeling. But morning results, it actually looks smooth, and I have a lot of wear and tear on my face due to bad acne in my teen years which I never fixed with anything. I went all natural after trying and no results. Occasionally if I do get a product my way, I do try them and this one is wonders, it made my skin plump and smooth, even the scars are fading away it seems. Definitely investing in this.

A new me!

After only one week I've seen a big difference in my skin. My face is clearer, brighter and tighter. My forehead is smoother and my crows feet are less noticeable. I am feeling more confident in my skin. The oil is light and doesnt clog your pores.

July 22, 2019

Great product with visible results

I was thrilled to receive this product along with the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair prep cleanser for free from ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena. After a week of using the Retinol Oil I noticed a visible difference in the lines around my eyes. My skin also felt lovely after repeated use of both the products together. I would highly recommend this product to any family and friends.

Sticky-ish

I got this product free to try in exchange for my honest review. I'm happy to share that the serum was effective in diminishing the fine lines under my eyes. I used it in conjunction with the prep wash. I did, however, find the solution on the stickier side and was a little heavily scented for my liking.

First time using Retinol

This is my first time using Retinol at all. I don't have a ton of wrinkles, but I had been noticing lines on my forehead and around my eyes forming. I would like to feel more confident not while not wearing face make up. I've been using it for about a week and I absolutely notice improvement. My skin is insanely smooth. It looks plump and tight. I'm really pleased. There is a bit of redness/sunlight sensitivity, so I'm doubling down on sunblock.

July 21, 2019

NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® RETINOL OIL

How could be better to start Sunday than when you get so great mail? Thank you very much Neutrogena for this opportunity to try the NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® RETINOL OIL. After few used I noticed that my pores have gotten smaller . I am sure after more use it will help with my deeper lines as well.

A must purchase

I like the oil they use it's not heavy on your skin feels very light and soft after I put it on been using it after sun exposure and it's very effective as an everyday solution for dry skin without the heaviness of oil great product will definitely replace my previous products with the both of these way to go Neutrogena I'm a big fan now😀

great anti-aging prevention

received the product free to try. Been using this in place of my other retinol treatments, and so far so good. The only thing i've noticed so far is that more pores have gotten smaller after using it for a week, which was a surprise! it does not irritate my skin at all and I use it daily.

Retinol to the rescue

Received this product for free as part of the review
    I loved the scent of the product. Very easy to use..My skin had a luminous glow and soft to the touch.

Glad to add retinol to my routine