NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Awesome product

I was very curious about the oil, I wasn't quite sure what to expect.
    When I first saw the dropper, I wasn't sure of the best way to get the product out, I first was trying to shake it out, but then I realized it is much easier to just dab it onto your hand. I used this product as part of my getting ready for bed routine, right after I used the neutrogena face scrub.
    I had some slight discomfort after the first day or 2 of using this, but my skin got used to the product.
    I have noticed that the redness in my skin has gone down. I also like how hydrated my skin feels after using it.
    I enjoy using this oil and I am seriously considering purchasing it when this bottle is done

July 28, 2019

Where did the wrinkles go?

I will admit I was skeptical that this retinol oil would work. I was pumped that I received this to try for free along with the Rapid Wrinkle Repair cleanser.

I started using these the night I received them and within a week, I find myself staring into the mirror to find that it’s all been an act. However, it’s not. My fine lines have pretty much disappeared!

Full disclosure. I look young for my age naturally. However, I developed a deep what I call “sleep wrinkle” on the left side of my face near my eye. It’s from what I believe is repeated sleeping on my preferred side mushing my face into a pillow. It’s been annoying me forever as it’s the first thing I notice when looking into the mirror. Now I find myself trying to find it every morning. No joke!

This serum is very light and a little goes a long way. I smooth this over my entire face (about 5 drops - one each eye area, forehead, nose, and upper lip (fine lines can be there too). I was impressed I started seeing results in just a few days!

My skin looks fresher and more youthful. The products is non irritating and hasn’t made me break out despite the summer heat. My handful of fine lines have hidden themselves for sure!

A great product and my favourite by far from ChickAdvisor to try for free!

Surprised by this product

I received this product free from Chick Advisor and I don’t usually use oils on my skin. I’m 45 years old and I take very good care of my skin but despite all my efforts my neck is definitely showing signs of aging even if my face isn’t. I used this on my face, neck and décolletage to see how it worked on fine lines, crepiness and loss of firmness. I was extremely surprised. Don’t get me wrong, I still have lines on my neck but it has helped. But with long term use I could see this being a game changer. As far as the content of retinol in this product, I would say it’s probably low. But the moisturizing quality is there. Retinol is best used at night as it makes your skin sensitive to sunlight. This product is for AM and PM use. I found that my skin has evened out enough that I stopped wearing concealer or foundation. I will definitely continue to use this product.

July 28, 2019

The fight against wrinkles starts now

I am a no-fuss person and have only been using a moisturizer for my face; however, I notice that it hasn't been enough to combat the onset of fine lines. So I am glad to have been given the chance to try out Neutrogena's Retinol Oil. I have just been using it for a week but I believe that this might actually work. My skin feels smooth and supple after every use and I can't wait to see the result after a couple more weeks or months. Hopefully, this could become a regular part of my daily regime from now on.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love this product!!

I received a full sized sample of this oil from ChickAdvisor. I love this product. I used 5 drops, this is enough for my face and neck, every morning for a week. I love the way it makes my face feel and look. The best way to describe it is like a dry oil. I was worried that it would be greasy, but it isn't at all. It smooths on easily, it's very thin. It makes my face glow and I'm ready for my moisturizer within minutes. It doesn't take any time to be absorbed. It leaves my face looking and feeling great!!

Have noticed some results

I’ve been using this retinol oil twice a day for a week now and have noticed some results.

A little (like 3 drops!) goes a long way with this oil, especially if you have oily/greasy skin. I have fine lines on my forehead and under my eyes that I was hoping this would help with, and it has helped a little. I can definitively notice a difference from one week ago, the lines are not as visible.

The downside to this oil is that my skin has broken out a couple of times in the past week which is unusual for me. It’s also on the pricey side, I checked at Walmart and it’s around $26.

I received this product free for review purposes.

Wonderful

The first time I used it I went with the recommended dosage of 4-5 drops but honestly you can get away with 3-4 large drops. A little goes a long way. Texture is great, my skin absorbed it quickly and I didn't feel like my face was greasy. After using it in conjunction with the cleanser I realize how well it gets absorbed due to the preparation. This is my new favorite product.

July 27, 2019

What's not to love about this!

I had never used an oil version of retinol before Chickadvisor sent me this Rapid Wrinkle Repair complimentary to review.

The oil was easy to apply and absorbed quickly. I did notice a difference in my skin after a week and it did seem to help my fine lines but not so much the deeper ones (which obviously I don't expect miracles but the claim was made on the packaging - maybe with further use I will notice more). The product itself was great, didn't cause irritation, and worked well!

I am not in love with the scent and the bottle dropper thing was easy to use but not great. I also found it unusual that the packing advised AM use when from what I know about retinol it should generally be applied in the PM. I'm not an expert by any means though.

All in all I would definitely purchase this again!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Light and effective

First thing I noticed is the oil texture. It feels so light and is quickly absorbed. What I like about this product is that it has retinol in an oil formula, thus, reducing irritation and skin dryness! First couple of days, I felt nothing, on day three, I started feeling tingling sensation which assured me that the product works well! Yes, I recommend if you're looking for an anti-wrinkle in a gentle formula.

July 27, 2019

So far, it's not working...

I was given the #Neutrogena #RapidWrinkleRepair to try, and I've now been using it for 3 weeks. The purported results occur within a week's time, but I have yet to notice a difference. I prep with the provided cleanser which has exfoliative properties, then apply the oil. It does leave an oily residue on the skin. Really the only thing I've noticed is the exfoliative effects of skin peeling. Be sure to apply sunscreen and avoid the sun! I'll continue to use the product to see if it has any effects!