NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Helps remove my fine lines

I received Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser free to try.Very nice packaging and has a dropper for easy release of the oil.The scent was light which I really liked. I used this product as part of my getting ready for the day routine,right after I used the neutrogena face scrub.Love how hydrated my skin feels after using it and it leaves no greasy residue on the skin. I really enjoyed using this oil and looking forward to more benefits as time goes on.I recommend it to every one! Love Neutrogena! #gotitfree #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada @NeutrogenaCA @ChickAdvisor @NeutrogenaCanada

Works great!

Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle repair Retinol Oil works great! I've been using it for a couple of weeks now, in conjunction with their Rapid Wrinkle Repair wash and I can already see a reduction of the fine wrinkle lines around my eyes and mouth (yay)! The product smells light and fresh with a faint floral aroma. You put on 4-5 drops a day and rub them into your face, so the 30 ml bottle lasts for a while. The dropper system is a bit sticky though, that would be my one fault with the product. I will be purchasing this again.

It’s alright

I was happy to be selected to try this for free, I’m on my 2nd week now and so far I have not had any experience with redness , my nose has starting flakIng tho which is expected. It does make my skin feel very smooth and soft all day , I’m not sure I would go out of my way to buy it tho . I was not a fan of the Doppler application it comes out running doesn’t stay in the applicator so lots of product comes out wasted .

Too early to say

I have only used this product for a week and haven’t seen any changes. I guess i have to use it longer since my skin is a bit resistant to what the product can really do.
    Contrary to that, oil is really light on the skin, no sticky feeling at all, reason that makes me want to keep using it patiently. I’m eager to see the changes it can do on my skin.

Non Greasy at all

This serum smells like the prep cleanser; floral and refreshing. I used this with 3-4 drops on my face and easily my skin absorbs it, not greasy at all. No need for moisturizer, it's very soothing and moisturizing. My face feels revived and refreshed. Definitely two thumbs up!

Loved this face oil!

This Retinol Oil quickly absorbed into my skin and left it feeling soft and smooth! It was not too greasy either so you can definitely still use on hot summer days. My skin felt well nourished after using this product. While I did not see visible results after 1 week of use, I’m sure after a longer period of time, the Retinol Oil will be more effective. Overall a good product and I would use it again.

July 31, 2019

Still unsure about wrinkle removal, but nice feeling skin

This oil is very light and feels like water and not sticky or gummy in any way. I really like the bottle and the little push button on top. It smells very fruity and was easy to apply. However, it has only been a week and the wrinkles are still there. I will continue using it to see the results. I don’t know if it’s worth spending 30 bucks for a bottle.

Excellent!

I received this product through the review club, and while I was skeptical about it working on my oily skin, it exceeded my expectations! It went on a little greasy, but very quickly absorbed in and I didn’t notice any residue or greasy look/feel. My skin definitely seems more radiant and my wrinkles are less noticeable. My only issue is the heavy fragrance, I found it overpowering and would love to see a fragrance free version.

Nourishing to my skin

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil was sent to me through #ChickAdvisor #ProductReviewClub #gotitfree #cadeau and I have been using for one week and really enjoying this product. I use this retinol oil right after I use Neutrogena's Prep Cleanser every morning. Start with a clean face and a few drops of this oil gently cover face with finger tips. I found my skin gets a bit warm/red with the oil, but that quickly dissipates as the oil soaks in. I get quite a glow. The scent to me smells like black tea. Be careful of your eyes and once absorbed continue with your moisturizer and makeup. I would recommend this as I've notice my nicer, brighter skin since using this even for only the one week. I will continue to use this product and consider purchasing once I've used up the #gotitfree sample.

Gentle and effective

I used this after prepping my skin with the cleanser. It felt nice on the skin, and was not too heavy. I used it only twice a week in the evenings, but you can use it more if your skin is used to it. There isn't a strong smell, which i like. Good amount of product too. My skin feels and looks softer. I received this product for free.