NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil is a great product for softening the skin and smoothing out texture. I love that it does not have a scent and is lightweight so you don't feel like you are putting anything harsh on your skin. I will definitely re-purchase after my sample runs out.

Wonderful product

I really enjoyed the Retinol oil , once I applied it you can really tell it's working you can feel the oil and it don't leave an oily feeling , just soft smooth and refreshed , my complexion looks so much better and the fine lines and wrinkles are slowly disappearing!! I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends #gotitfree

August 01, 2019

Un produit a ajouter dans ma routine

Apres le nettoyage de ma peau, l'application de quelques gouttes du produit sur mon visage qui pénètre rapidement sans laisser la sensation d'une peau huileuse et agréable au toucher. J'ai noté une amélioration sur les rides profondes autour de ma bouche très rapidement.

August 01, 2019

So far I'm enjoying this product

so far I'm enjoying the product. I haven't used long enough to say whether or not it will make a big difference to my skin. I am seeing slight difference in that my skin looks a little brighter. The oil makes my skin tingle and a slightly red but nothing uncomfortable. My skin feels smooth And looks a bit brighter. I would like to try it combined with the face lotion as well and may purchase that next.

Nice packaging, good product

#tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada
    #gotitfree
    Awesome review products from Chickadvisor. Came as set of cleanser and oil.
    Review for retinol oil:
    Everyone knows retinoids, Retin A, retinols are good for anti-aging. Was excited to try this product. I already use Retin A every other night, so added this to the mix on the off nights.
    It is definitely less irritating than Retin A.
    First thing I liked was the packaging. It is a bottle with weight and opaque. At first I couldn’t figure out if it was a pump that I had to twist to operate. Turned out it was a dropper.
    It has a nice light fragrance that I quite like.
    I used after cleansing. The cleanser had microbeads and along with this oil, a dry patch on my chin went away.
    Unfortunately I did not see a noticeable difference in my overall skin texture in one week. I did find the oil too heavy to use twice daily, especially in this heat and humidity; I’d probably use it more in the winter. It is heavier than my rose hip oil and serums.
    Since I use Retin A, I did not find there to be tingling or flaking from this oil.

Not great for my skin

I tried the Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil through the product review club for free.

While this product works well, I personally can't use it more than once every other day as it otherwise irritates my skin. This is a warning that comes with the product so it wasn't totally unexpected but something to be aware of.

My skin seems smoother and overall has a healthier look to it. I am overall pleased with it and hope to be able to incorporate it more into my daily routine if my skin adjusts.

This works - delightful product

I used to put moisturizer on my face before bed. I avoided oils because I didn't want residue on my pillows. However this absorbed into my skin so quickly. It took me a minute to figure out how to get it out of the bottle. But once I did it was so lovely to use. I love the smell, so fresh and clean.
    My skin feels wonderful, all day. I am so happy with this product.
    I have noticed a difference in the fine lines around my eyes, they are less visible. Love this product

August 01, 2019

Good product for the drugstore

After a week of use . My skin seems to be looking more radiant. I have to say that this oil before bed does leave my skin well hydrated. However, it can be messy with this particular packaging. It also has a smell that I don’t really enjoy. At least the smell goes away after a minute or two. Compared to other retinol on the market. It is a pretty good value and seems to be effective.

Silky smooth

So to follow up with Neutrogena wrinkle repair cleansing prep is Neutrogena's rapid wrinkle repair retinal oil. The cleanser does a great job allowing the oil to penetrate deeply into the skin. I love the fact that it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. I noticed a difference in the couple weeks that I was using it. The fine lines around my eyes started to fade. I enjoyed the line of products so much I went out and bought the moisturizer with SPF that goes with that line of products. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who is looking for a skin care regime that is lightweight and effective.

Retinol oil

I was sent this to try and as a fan of retinol I was excited to use The oil absorbs fast and does not leave your skin greasy so great for summer months as well as winter it does have a fragrance so if u don’t like that u may want to test first but overall a great product that I’m sure with pro long use u will see results.