Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 03, 2019

anyone over 35 it's a must try...

This is a miracle product...Thank you Neutrogena.
    It works the first day..No I'm not Kidding
    My skin looked smoother , younger and clearer!
    This is a HARD MUST...Go out RIGHT NOW and get it....MOVE!!!

August 03, 2019

Better than the expensive wrinkle creams

Having got this retinol oil for free with the prep cleanser I can honestly say that thos is my new go to facial routine everyday. Just using this oil with the prep cleanser for just under 2 weeks my face is already glowing. Its smooth and firm and even my fine lines have seemed to disappear. The retinol oil is a very quick absorbing oil that makes your skin feel so soft. It too has a light s ent no heavy perfumes like some retinol products. You guys nailed this set of wrinkle repair products which I know I will be buying for a long long time. Thank you Neutrogena.

August 03, 2019

Huile hydratante idéale pour la nuit!

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement! Cette huile est très hydratante et on sent sa texture pénétrante dès l’utilisation! Idéale pour la nuit car prend le temps de bien pénétrer. Le matin on sent encore son visage soyeux. Par contre, le matin, si on veut se maquiller par la suite, le film huileux est moins intéressant.

Great product.

I got this product for free to try and review. It does dry my skin a bit as does all retinols however. It gets better with time. I haven’t used it long enough to notice a difference in my wrinkles but I will continue to use this. I think it’s a good deal compared to other retinols.

Fragrance Free

I received the product free of charge in exchange for an honest review.

I used this oil once daily after first washing my face with the partner prep exfoliating cleanser.

It is a light oily serum that you massage into the skin with your fingers.

It left my skin silky smooth and somewhat pinker.

After only a few days of use I do see a bit of difference in the lines around my mouth and on my forehead.

2.0/5

August 03, 2019

Do you not notice any differences

I received this product for free for my honest opinion.

I was excited to be chosen to try this product to see if it would work on the few fine lines under my eyes.

I used the product twice daily for a week after using exfoliating cleanser. After a week I found that my skin would feel a little tingly and warm under my eyes when I used creams or sunscreen so I started using the product just once a day.

After using this product for two weeks I don’t really notice any difference.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Not for oily skin

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil has a nice, clean, fresh smell with no heavy perfume.

I would not recommend this product for people with oily or combination skin. I found using it twice a day made my combination skin have a greasy feeling through the day.

I received this product free of charge for my honest review. #gotitfree

August 03, 2019

Bye bye fine lines and wrinkles!

I have been searching for an affordable product like this for afew years now, ever since noticing my first fine line.
    The product has a really cool applicator made of glass and the pump ontop makes it super easy to refill the dropper inside

I have used the product for a week 2x a day, morning and night and have already noticed my skin looking more even toned and healthier in general. I swear my fine lines around my mouth and on my forehead look a tad less already
    The oil has almost zero smell to it which is nice.
    My skin is smoother as well. I found zero irritation from the retinol oil even using 2x a day. I did not exfoliate afew times before using oil and noticed flaking of skin when applying my foundation, so it is very important to cleanse first!!!
    Love this product and I cannot wait to see my results in a months time!!!
    #gotitfree Curtesy of @ChickAdvisor and @NeutrogenaCanada
    #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada

August 03, 2019

I would completely buy this again

Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me try this product for free. I tried this for just over a week, im in my 50s and to be honest i am always trying to find something like this and i think i have now. I really like the smell of the oil it is fresh, it wasn't heavy on my face at all and didn't leave any film. I used it as stated and my face felt great and looks smooth. i do think my fine lines have softened abit also going to continue and see how well it does. #TryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada #ChickAdvisor #freeproduct #gotitfree

2.0/5

No difference

I received this item in exchange for my honest opinion from Chickadvisor. #gotitfree

I was excited to use this retinol oil as I have lost weight and my face is showing lots of wrinkles and fine lines. In combination with the cleanser I have been using the retinol oil for 1 week every day. Application is easy with only a few drops needed to cover entire face. My skin felt smooth directly after applying with a slight tingling sensation. One downside is the scent as it was strong however it didn't linger. In all honesty I saw no difference but maybe if I had a month to try it would have. Curious how it will turn out so I'm going to continue to use and see if it changes my opinion.