NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Fantastic skin!

I received the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair retinol oil for free as part of a campaign and I was very happy with my results. It's an oil, so I was a bit worried about it feeling and looking really oily but it was neither-- it went on silky smooth, had a fantastic scent and had my skin looking refreshed and bright. I used this product for over a week and I would definitely say that it did make my skin feel/look younger, it felt softer and didn't dry my face out. As with the prep cleanser, it does have a fantastic scent, but if you're sensitive to scents, it may not be the best option for you. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend this product and I myself would purchase it again.

Neutrogena Rapid Repair Retinol Oil

I received this product free as part of a review club and I was extremely excited to test it! I’m at that age where lines and spots are starting to pop up so I needed to amp up my skincare routine. While I’ve only had it for a few days, i can tell the difference it’s making to my skin. It’s like giving my skin a drink of water and feeling the effects all day long. My skin doesn’t dry out by midday, it feels and looks great all day long!

Effective but greasy

I received this product to try from ChickAdvisor.
    I used this after using the prep cleaner from the same line. So far it has been pretty effective on the fine lines around my eyes. They are less visable and my skin looks smoother and brighter overall. It's a really great product that I do plan on buying in the future although it is very greasy and has a very strong scent that I don't enjoy. Wish they would make an unscented version.

August 04, 2019

This is one wrinkle product you need to try!

I was chosen as a Neutrogena Advocate and asked to try their new Retinol Oil at no cost.

This is one of the first products I have used to target fine lines and wrinkles. I used it in combination with Neutrogena’s Prep Cleanser.

The first thing I noticed was that the bottle it came in was very high quality. The applicator is made of glass instead of plastic which is great for the environment.

The scent is on the strong side but very pleasant. I noticed minimal redness and flaking after the first application but I had been in the sun the day before and didn’t have that issue after. After 4 days I noticed that my skin seemed brighter and the deep wrinkles on the forehead looked less prominent. As the 1 week mark approached I received a compliment on how young my skin was looking! I’m excited to continue using it and will definitely be recommending it to friends and family.

Basic beginners retinol

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor. It has a light, serum texture that is easily applied before your regular moisturizer. It did not cause any negative reactions or breakouts and left my skin feeling soft. I appreciate the fact that it is a controlled dropper applicator. I wish the fragrance was softer and I also would have liked to see the concentration of retinol specified on the packaging.

#free #neutrogena #skincare #retinol #chickadvisor

I love it!

I recieved this product from ChickAdvidor for review purposes. I was really excited to when I recieved this product. I have some acne and I have heard that retinol can help clearing up acne skin. I really enjoyed this product. It absorbed into my skin well and looked good undermake up. It’s definitely clearing up my pores and scars are less noticeable. The fine lines are less noticeable as well but I think I need to use it for longer for better results. One thing I didn’t like about it was the packaging. It’s nice and sleek but I did not like the dropper. I’ve used better droppers.

Wow, étonnant!

J’eta Un peu septique au début mais après une semaine d’ut Je peu voir une différence au niveau des fines rides autours de la bouche, des yeus et du front. Seulement quelques gouttes suffisent le matin et le soir. Le bouchon compte-goutte facilite l’application et l’hii Est douce et très peu parfumée. Très bien absorbée par la peau. Une petite sensation de chaleur à l’application Mais rien d’inconfortable. J’ Reçu ce produit gratuitement dans le but d’en faire l’essa Et donner mon avis

Something new

I've never used a retinol oil before so it was something new to try. I found the fragrance to be pleasant. You don't need to use a lot.I'm not sure on the price of the product so that might be a factor in buying it again. It felt nice on my skin but I don't know how much it helped with fine lines.

United States

Goodbye Wrinkles!

This was an exciting product to test. As my skin is aging, I have noticed more fine lines and wrinkles.
    I have consistently applied the NEUTROGENA Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil for a couple weeks so far. Within a week I did start to see a difference in my skin, it seemed to gently repair some fine lines.
    I am continuing my use of this product and I can't wait to see what the results are a month from now! This is highly recommended!!!!
    #GotItFree
    #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada

Une huile correcte...

J'étais ravie de faire partir de ce banc d'essai avec la nouvelle gamme de Neutrogena Correcteur de rides express.
    Moi qui suis une fan des huiles pour le corps, cheveux et ongles, j'avais très hâte de tester celle-ci pour le visage.

Après s'être nettoyé le visage avec le nettoyant Correcteur de rides express, on applique 5 gouttes dans la paume de notre main avec le compte-gouttes de la bouteille et on masse notre visage avec des petits mouvements circulaires pour bien faire pénétrer l'huile. Je trouve qu'elle sent bon, mais qu'il lui faut beaucoup de temps pour se faire complètement absorber. Je craignais mettre du maquillage par-dessus par peur qu'il ne coule à cause de l'effet gras. Même si on nous indique d'en appliquer matin et soir, je préfère vraiment me garder ce produit pour ma routine du soir seulement.
    De plus, je n'ai pas encore remarqué une différence dans l'apparition de mes ridules.
    #complimentary