NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 06, 2019

J'ai pu tester ce produit et j'ai été agréablement surprise par la legereté de cette huile. J'ai une peau normale et a chaque application ma peau a absorbé tout le produit laissant une peau bien hydrater. Ce weekend j,ai fait essayer l'huile a une amie a la peau grasse et par contre ca a été une catsrophe pour elle :(
    Je trouve le bouchon pression un peu dur a utiliser mais de maniere generale je conseillerai cette huile comme une bonne base hydratante

Incredible Wrinkle Repair

I got to try this for Chick Advisor. I had never tried an oil wrinkle repair before so to say I was skeptical would be an understatement but I’m shocked at how it works and so quickly too. First I thought my skin would be oily but it’s not and I thought it would be wet forever but again I was wrong it dries almost instantly. Those fine lines are gone. It’s incredible thanks so much. #FreeProduct #IGotItForFree

Noticeable Changes in One Week

I was sent this product for testing and reviewing purposes. I've tried products with retinol in them, but I believe this is my first foray into oil form.

I like the little glass bottle with the glass dropper. It feels more like a luxurious experience. I find it easy enough to push down on the top to get the 4-5 drops needed for application. It has the same sweet smell as the cleanser and I'm not a huge fan of it, but it's not long-lasting on the skin.

I prefer only one application daily and choose to do it nightly and sleep off any redness that comes along. I don't notice any tingling like the label mentions could happen, which is interesting since I do usually have reactive skin. I do notice flaking on my cheeks, but I have dry skin and it is the driest in that area.

I'm starting to add more anti-aging products into my routine and fight the fine lines that are starting to appear around my eyes and forehead and lessening the appearance of pores. This has been working really well at decreasing the dryness, minimizing my pores, and plumping my skin.

Seeing as I've only been trying it just under two weeks with results promised by week one, I'm interested in seeing any further changes as I continue to use it. I'd say it delivered on the one week promise.

Works great!

I got this as a sample to try and I was quite excited. I just turned 40 this year and started my hunt for anti-aging products. I was a little nervous at first that the stinging feeling would be uncomfortable, but it wasn't that bad and I didn't turn that red. After a week of using this, I feel like my skin looks nice and soft (and wrinkle free!)

Smooth feeling face oil!

This face oil really was smooth! The smell was good and not off putting. I have been using this at night only and has been working well. I will keep using it and see if the results continue to improve. So far so good. I appreciate the price point of this product as well as many oils are very expensive. This is an easy addition to my skin care routine and I'm looking forward to keep using it!! #gotitfree from @chickadvisor

moisturize skin

i have been using this for just over a week. I use it 1x a day because i found that i was breaking out a bit. I will try to use it 2x as recommended. so far i don't see a real difference in wrinkles but that may be because i am using it 1/2 the amount recommended. I love that it makes my skin very soft and it is very easy to apply and spreads quite a bit. A litte goes a very long way.

Une belle sensation

J'ai essayé le NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil gratuitement grâce à ChickAdvisor. Dès les premières utilisation j'ai trouvé que ma peau était plus lisse et uniforme. J'étais inquiète de ne pas aimer la texture huileuse mais finalement ma peau ne reste pas huileuse. Un bon produit que je recommande.

1.8/5

Too oilly

I was alittle disappointed with the rapid wrinkle repair retinol oil for one thing, it gave ,e pimples. Well white heads. I guess my skin just didn't mix well with the oil. I don't knw. I was very excited to try it too. So I gave it to my mom and she likes it.

Feels nice on my skin!

After application this oil absorbs pretty quickly. I have fine lines under my eyes and one between my eyebrows. Although I am not completely sure on the effectiveness yet against my fine lines, I do enjoy the formula. I apply this oil after cleansing and before my moisturizer. My moisturizer layers nicely on top and I did not experience any irritation on my skin. Time will tell if it helps with my fine lines and I will continue to use for that reason! An affordable oil with retinol :)

wow

Les produits sentent vraiment bon et ma
    peau deviens toute douce apres seulement une semaine dutilisation je vois un changement merci beaucoup pour l’essaie