NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

very good

i am always interested in incorporating retinol in my skincare and i am a huge fan of neutrogena. thanks to chickadvisor i got the chance to try this product. it has a very nice consistency that blends easily into the skin. it doesn't leave the face feeling greasy . i like the formula!

Smoother, tighter skin!

I received this product free from Chickadvisor.

I loved the smell of this oil! It was subtle and not over powering and didn't last for too long. The container the oil comes it is great, I really like that the dropper has a button on the top to release the oil when you're ready. The bottle itself is sleek, I did have some difficulty with the lid being a bit big to push the button at times but overall I really like the design.

The oil itself left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I have combination skin and didn't find that it made my t zone any oilier, which I have found with other products. It did seem to absorb quickly and was fine to then put makeup over top.

The only thing was that just for my skin in general I felt that using it twice a day was a bit much and ended up just using it once at night with the cleanser. I ended up switching it up around the 4th day so maybe that is why it's taking a bit longer to see some results. I'm not sure I have less wrinkles yet but my skin does feel tighter and smoother. I will keep using it till it's gone. For the price I'm not sure I would purchase again unless I see a difference around my eye area.

belle qualité de produit

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer cette huile qui se veut un sérum réparateur. Il m'a été envoyé gracieusement par Chick Advisor. Au début, j'avais des doutes, je craignais que ce soit trop riche et que ça laisse une sensation d'huile sur mon visage, mais ce n'est pas le cas. La texture est tout simplement parfaite. Cependant, honnêtement, je ne peux pas dire que j'ai obtenu des résultats quant à mes rides et ridules, mais ma peau était bien hydratée.

3.2/5

No what i was expecting

I tried the Wrinkle repair oil combined with the facial cleanser. I found it to bee to oily. i used a very small amount and my face was so shiny and greasy. in the morning i would wake up and my face was oily that it has every been.

Very Effective!

Being 40 I am just starting to notice fine lines around my eye area and forehead. This product is just what I need! It blurs the lines and makes my skin look younger and fresher. I believe the pre-prep cleanser adds to the effects of this oil. It also didn't make my skin break out which is what I was afraid of. I will be purchasing this product.

Yes, I'd buy this again.

I'm not one who enjoys putting oils on my face. Although, I truly didn't mind using Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair retinol oil twice a day. It is a very light oil. Didn't leave a feeling of heaviness left on my face. It has a pleasant light scent. I had to take a break from continual use of twice daily after my forth day. I did notice some peeling. I continue to use this product every other day.
    @NeutrogenaCanada @NeutrogenaCA #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada @ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

Feel so nice!!!!

I was super surprise!!! I don't like "greasy" product at all... But no, it's not greasy. I'ts really nice and my skin doesn't feel oily... That was a big discovery for me...My skin feels nourish, which is great!!!!

Super surprise du résultat!!!!! Je m'attendais à quelque chose de graisseux, huileux... Mais ce n'est pas du tout le cas!!!! Ma peau feel nourrit, et ça fait du bien!!!

Younger looking skin

I received this rapid wrinkle repair retinol oil from Neutrogena and Chick Advisor for free to try out. Since then, I am using it twice daily and I cannot get enough of it. Oil absorbs fast into the skin, without leaving any oily residue on my face. It’s makes my skin feel more radiant and smoother at the same time. I am noticing how my fine lines are getting smaller and some of them are disappearing. Oil has a light sent, but nothing overwhelming. I love it.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Using as a sample - Will purchase!!!

Got this FULL SIZE sample from CA and I have to say, I was sceptical as I'd tried an oil before and it clogged my pores. This one was SO different. My eye area especially is much less 'crepe-paper' texture and so far NO blackheads or increased pore side as it approaches my T zone. Great product so far. Hope to see some deeper wrinkle relief soon!

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle repair

I absolutely love the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle repair. It made my face feel very soft after. I am still not sure if I notice any wrinkle repair and I have been using for a couple of weeks. I do not mind the oily feeling of the product, it does absorb into the skin completely. Since I do not wear make up very much I would think it would have to wait a while for the product to be absorbed into the skin before you could apply make up. I would think this product would not be good for someone who has a naturally oily face. I have combination skin and it was great. I would think this would be even better in the winter dry months.
    It is a good value for the size.
    It has a slightly nice smell to it as well. I would recommend this product and I will be buying this product in the future.