NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Smoother skin!

I’ve heard retinol is great for aging skin and I love this oil as it easily absorbs and I feel my skin is smoother after using for a few weeks!

This isn’t greasy and I put it on after cleansing but before cream! Skin feels great I’m getting the neutrogena cream next to use as a combo to fight my fine lines!

Beau produit

Cette huile s'applique bien sans avoir besoin d'en utiliser beaucoup: 3 gouttes suffisent. Par contre, il laisse le visage un peu graisseux. La peau de mon visage semblait plus lisse après quelques jours d'utilisation.

2.7/5

August 13, 2019

Softens skin but doesn't work for wrinkles

I received Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil free through ChickAdvisor. I like the smell and how fast it absorbs into skin. I seemed to even out skin texture but did not do anything for wrinkles. I would say if purchasing to reduce wrinkles, try something else. For a nice moisturizer that won't break the bank this works!

Bon soin

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement de chick avis or. J'étais bien contente d'essayer ce type de produit. L'odeur est agréable, sa hydrate bien la peau sans la laisser huileuse. Je suis certaine de voir un bon résultat en peu de temps. Je suis agréablement surprise du résultat.

NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® oil

I love products with oil, and this one did not disappoint. I used the oil in conjuction with the prep cleanser. I have used it for about 2 wks and have noticed a huge difference in some visible lines that i had been fretting over. It comes in a nice bottle, with a dropper. I applied after cleansing my skin.. my skin drank it in. Yet I could still go out and not look oily. WILL be buying this once it runs out!!

California, United States

super produit

j'ai adoré ce produit à force de l'utiliser j'ai remarqué une diminution des rides sur mon visage. combiné avec le nettoyant neutrogena que j'ai reçu gratuitement, il me semble vraiment voir la différence après une semaine d'utilisation. merci

New Brunswick, Canada

Great little product

I really enjoy this more than regular moisturizers and it didn't leave my face feeling overly greasy, which is a bonus cause I still break out in zits at my age if a product is too oily. I'll buy it in the future depending on price. I do think it's going to take longer than a week to see a difference with wrinkles though

very good

i am always interested in incorporating retinol in my skincare and i am a huge fan of neutrogena. thanks to chickadvisor i got the chance to try this product. it has a very nice consistency that blends easily into the skin. it doesn't leave the face feeling greasy . i like the formula!

Smoother, tighter skin!

I received this product free from Chickadvisor.

I loved the smell of this oil! It was subtle and not over powering and didn't last for too long. The container the oil comes it is great, I really like that the dropper has a button on the top to release the oil when you're ready. The bottle itself is sleek, I did have some difficulty with the lid being a bit big to push the button at times but overall I really like the design.

The oil itself left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I have combination skin and didn't find that it made my t zone any oilier, which I have found with other products. It did seem to absorb quickly and was fine to then put makeup over top.

The only thing was that just for my skin in general I felt that using it twice a day was a bit much and ended up just using it once at night with the cleanser. I ended up switching it up around the 4th day so maybe that is why it's taking a bit longer to see some results. I'm not sure I have less wrinkles yet but my skin does feel tighter and smoother. I will keep using it till it's gone. For the price I'm not sure I would purchase again unless I see a difference around my eye area.

belle qualité de produit

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer cette huile qui se veut un sérum réparateur. Il m'a été envoyé gracieusement par Chick Advisor. Au début, j'avais des doutes, je craignais que ce soit trop riche et que ça laisse une sensation d'huile sur mon visage, mais ce n'est pas le cas. La texture est tout simplement parfaite. Cependant, honnêtement, je ne peux pas dire que j'ai obtenu des résultats quant à mes rides et ridules, mais ma peau était bien hydratée.