NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser

Feels great on my skin

I was worried this might be greasy or not absorb well but was wrong. It absorbs beautifully into your skin. Just don't over do it. 4 drops is plenty. My skin did appear slightly more soft and youthful . Felt very soft. I used this twice daily. Gonna keep using it and hope for continued results.

Texas, United States

Good stuff

First of all thank you very much for the for the opportunity, I really liked the fact that it had . The application process was also quick which was a huge plus as it makes me more inclined to use it regularly esp if I don't have a lot of time. I used it for a week and in terms of wrinkles I saw slight results but nothing too drastic but noticed my laugh lines looked smoother. In combination with the retinol oil I found it to be a great skin care routine which was quick and left my skin feeling refreshed. Would recommend.#@NeutrogenaCanada# chickadvisor#productClubreview#gotitfree#

July 30, 2019

Love the lightness of this serum!

I have been using it for a week together with the cleanser. I noticed my skin peeled over the weeks and had breakouts on my chin. I have used this 2x a day. I noticed it made my t-zone more matte under my make up. I love the fresh scent but would not probably purchase it due to the breakout I had

Fantastic Oil!!

Very lucky to be chosen for the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair campaign. I wasn't sure what to expect from this as I've never tried a retinol before. I like that the retinol is in the form of oil as I find this is a big gentler for my skin and for people that have sensitive skin. 4-5 drops is plenty to cover your entire face, there is a slight scent to it but not overly fragrant. I didn't experience any type of tingling or adverse reaction from the retinol oil.

I found that it left my skin nice and smooth and soft, I also found it provided a nice glow to my skin. I can't really speak to changing fine lines or wrinkles as I really don't have any however I did find it changes the texture of my skin, my face wasn't as red and just looks very youthful, I will continue to use this product as a preventative measure since I love the results so far.
    #tryRapidWrinkeRepairCanada
    #Gotitfree

Great no mess oil!

I loved this product esp in combination with the cleanser. I really liked the fact that it had an eye dropper with a button which made getting the exact right amount with no mess super easy. The application process was also quick. I used it for a week and in terms of wrinkles I saw slight results and noticed the area under my eyes looked smoother and my skin overall felt nicer after application. In combination with the cleanser I found it to be a great skin care routine which was quick and left my skin feeling refreshed and with a glow. Would recommend.

// I received this product in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil

I received the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil free from Chick Advisor. I have been using the oil for 2 weeks now and I Liked how nice and soft the Retinol oil made my face feel and the scent was very light. I did not see any results as of yet but I will keep using it until the bottle is finished. #iGotItFree

July 30, 2019

Must have for maintaining younger looking skin!

This is a game changer! I love how it feels on my skin, I didn’t get any redness even after using it for five days. My husband said my pores are less visible and my youngest daughter loves feeling my skin! I honestly highly recommend this beauty. Thank you so much ChickAdvisor! #filterfreephoto #gotitfree

Lovely Oil!

This incredible oil did the trick for my skin! It went on smooth, loved the dropper in the bottle. My skin looks and feels wonderful! This Neutrogena retinol oil rocks! My fine lines are barely visible. I highly recommend this product!

Does what it says

Absolutely fell in love with this product. I have been using this oil for the last few days and the wrinkles under my eyes are gone. I have dry skin so it is ideal for me. It is not sticky at all and absorb into skin very quickly. I would highly recommend this product if you have fine lines. I received this product free in exchange for an honest review.
    @NeutrogenaCanada @NeutrogenaCA
    #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada @ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

July 30, 2019

A concentrated and nourishing formula

I really like Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil. It is a concentrated formula that also contains vitamin E.

I like the applicator design which makes it easier to dispense the product. I did not experience any adverse skin reactions using this oil. I did experience mild tingling, which is normal. I like that this product did not leave my face looking oily like another retinol product I've used before. The oil felt smooth and nice when applying it on my face. My skin looked more supple after application. I haven't noticed any drastic changes yet, but so far I'm pleased with how my skin looks better cared for. I would buy this product.

I got to try this product for free as part of ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club.