NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser

August 02, 2019

Definitely saw a difference with my crows feet

In the past couple of years i have been noticing more and more the crows feet at my eyes and some small little creases by my lips. I tried this and the first week noticed no diffrence. But... mid second week i started to see a difference! Woot woot! The lines are not as noticeable! I will continue to use this product! #I got it free

A Treat for Your Skin

Just six drops of this oil easily covers the entire face even if I concentrate it on my trouble spots. It is easily messaged in and leaves the skin soft and and gives it a healthy glow without leaving a greasy residue. Though the product contains retinol it does not irritate my skin. It even helped soften and reduce the size of a scaley patch and I'm hoping it will continue to do so until it's gone entirely.
    I like this product, however, during the time period I was given to test it in it failed to do anything to improve even my faintest wrinkles. I will continue to use it until it is all gone and decide then if it is worth buying or not. I like the dropper style lid but wonder how much will still be in the bottle once the dropper can no longer reach the oil. I'm not sure yet if I will buy this product but I do like the nice fresh face it seems to give me. The price is not unreasonable so I would probably recommend others to give it a try.

August 02, 2019

My skin looks healthy and radiant!

Thank you @ChickAdvisor and @NeutrogenaCA for the opportunity to join the #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada #productreviewclub campaign! I was fortunate to receive the #Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil to review in exchange for my honest opinion. The oil has a pleasant smell that dissipates after being quickly absorbed into my #skin. It is lightweight and doesn’t leave an oily film on my #skin. The formula is gentle and did not dry out my #skin or cause any flaking. No redness or any irritation after using this #retinoloil. The fine laugh lines near my eyes have faded. I am pleased with the radiant results. My #skin looks healthier and feels dewy soft to the touch since I’ve been using the #Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil. #gotitfree #freeproduct #productreview #chickadvisor #neutrogenacanada #neutrogenaskincare #skincare #retinol #retinoloil

Works well

I read the instructions and knew there might be some redness or peeling. I didn't experience that much peeling or redness the first few days. Now my skin feels smooth and I've noticed my blackheads are gone. It smells great too

Amazing!

I tried the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair retinol oil for free from chick advisor. This is an amazing product. Even though it's an oil it didn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. I noticed a difference around my eyes and forehead, the wrinkles and lines were not nearly as bad after using this product for a week. The smell is very faint which is preferable for me. I really love this product and it's something I plan on continuing to buy for sure. My skin and looks and feels so much better. I totally recommend this product.

August 02, 2019

Face is soft and nourished

I am excited to try the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil for free. I followed the instruction on the package in which I first cleansed my face with the prep cleanser and then applied the retinol oil. The application was easy because it was through a dropper-like applicator. After a week of using this daily regimen, my skin feels very soft and nourished. However, I do not really see any major differences with the fine lines on my face. I think I will have to continue using this product for a few more weeks to see any visible result.

Not a bad product

I received my package and started using the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil immediately. The oil makes your skin feel much softer. I didn't find that it made much of a difference in the wrinkles on my face but I don't feel a week is long enough to see any real changes in the wrinkles on my face. I am going to keep using it and see if does make a difference. I also do have deep wrinkles not fine wrinkles so that could be why. I do prefer a cream to the oil because I find that it makes my face look greasy all day. I think that it is a half decent product but it may not be the best one for my face.

Instant Hydration, Great Application

Very pleased to test Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil #gotitfree @ChickAdvisor in it's very well designed dropper packaging which is far better than most other oil applications I have tried! Very unique, never messy. This Retinol oil goes on super easy with very wide spread. It does not stay oily long so you do not have to wait ages to apply make up. The downfall for me was the very strong floral scent. I like scents but this is overkill. I like it after it starts to dissipate in 20 minutes but that is too long for most women. Instantly my skin looks hydrated, do my wrinkles actually look better after a week and a half's use I cannot actually say they do I would need more time with it. Do I plan on continuing my adventure with it - yes. I have not experienced any redness, flakiness or any skin ailments reported with onset use of Retinol and I have fair skin and have used this product faithfully twice a day. Thank you for this opportunity.

S'absorbe bien

J'adore l'applicateur avec le bouton sur le dessus du bouchon. C'est super bien pensé et pratique. Ce produit sent super bon, frais et délicat. Ne laisse pas la peau grasse. Donne un teint plus clair et uniforme.

FEELS SO GOOD !

I received this product free in exchange of my honest opinion thanks to Neutrogena and Chick Advisor !
    Wow ! This is a royal treatment for your skin. I tried it for the last 3 weeks, morning and night, after I use the cleanser of the same line. It’s an oil but it’s not oily at all. In fact it’s absorbed right away. Also very easy to use with the drop dispenser of the bottle. You don’t need much. It smells so good too ! Results...a skin that is radiant, soft and with less wrinkles
    #gotitfree @NeutrogenaCanada @NeutrogenaCA @ChickAdvisor #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada