NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Not really an "oil"

I received this product free in exchange for my honest opinion. I am used to putting on retinol on my skin; however, after using for couple days in a row, my skin started to react and peel a little bit. The texture is like oil, but it is not actually an oil. It applies very nicely and smoothly. I've used it for 3 weeks, I didn't notice any significant changes, but then again, I know with retinol product, you need at least a couple of months. Will continue using it to see.

August 22, 2019

L'huile est parfaite rentre rapidement dans la peau ne laisse aucun dépôt huileux traite rapidement les rides et ridicules et les imperfections jai vue également la diminution de mes tâches brune masque de grossesses je recommande

Use Cautiously

I absolutely hate giving negative reviews unless I’m absolutely positive, something does or does not perform well and for that reason I’ve erred on the side of caution and given this three stars.

The first night I used this serum my face became very red. The website does state that one might experience redness, so I wasn’t overly concerned. The second night I had the same issue, so as per instructions on the website I used every second or third night.

Despite reducing the frequency I still had issues to the point where my face seemed to burn and itch constantly. Now I am prone to sensitivity so it may very well just be me. As I wasn’t able to use it consistently, I haven’t noticed any difference in my skin.

One thing of note, this is an oil and despite trying to use as little as possible my face remained very shiny as if it wasn’t being absorbed.

I have used other Neutrogena products and had zero issues. This didn’t work for me, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it won’t work for you.

#Gotitfree

1.3/5

August 22, 2019

Didn't see much of a difference.

I did not enjoy this product as much as I thought I would. After using it for over 2 weeks I saw no visible change at all. My face felt a little, for lack of a better word, Gunky. It was not a comfortable experience for me

2.7/5

New Brunswick, Canada

Not As Advertised

This product made skin soft and subtle, but I did not notice any improvement in my wrinkles. The bottle and texture of the product feels very high end, but it did not give me the results I had hoped for.

Great after the cleanser

I received a free sample from ChickAdvisor of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol oil. It’s not oily (ironically), and you only need a few drops. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth, and the scent is light.

Efficace

J’ai testé ce produit même si j’étais sceptique. Les résultats sont là, Les rides sont atténuées et ce produit est tres doux sur la peau. La texture huileuse ne reste pas trop longtemps sur la peau.

August 22, 2019

A little goes a long way

I have been using this oil on and off after using the cleanser. I really liked the packaging and the ease of dispensing the oil. A few drops is more than enough to cover my face and neck. It's not a heavy oil which I like. It doesn't absorb as much and I wake up with oily skin but my pores dont feel clogged so that's a plus. If you use an abrasive cleanser this can feel like its burning or tingling your skin which is normal.

August 22, 2019

It makes my skin feel tight, in a good way!

My skin feels so tight and fresh after I use this product. I am really pleased how my skin feels, even after I spend all day in the sun.

I love Neutrogena’s products and use them a lot, this is not going to be any different.

I am looking forward to using this product in the winter when I am not damaging my skin in the hot sun.

I feel if I can see a difference in the summer, I bet I will see a huge difference in the fall and winter.

Review of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol oil

I received a free sample from ChickAdvisor of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol oil. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth and has a light, pleasant fragrance. I will definitely continue to use this product.