NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 23, 2019

Feels amazing! Totally going to buy this!

I received Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil to test (along with the facial cleanser) and I absolutely love it!!!

I follow the 60 second washing method to clean my face to ensure all makeup, sunscreen, dirt and oil is removed a d after my skin is super clean and prepped, ready for anything I put on so when I received the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil I was excited because I have combination skin with fine wrinkles, especially around my eyes. I've been using this product for approximately 3 weeks now and it's great! The oil doesn't feel heavy in your skin at all, I out a few drops in my hand and then press my hands on my face and then gently massage in, paying close attention to my eye area, laugh lines and neck. It absorbs quickly, leaves my skin looking radiant and not oily at all, it's great under moisturizer before putting makeup on.

I've noticed some decrease of the small wrinkles around the corner of my eyes and under, it's great when putting concealer on, those fine lines are almost gone!!

I'm 100% going to be purchasing this whole line, I've always really liked Neutrogena and they hit it out of the park with the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil.

Wrinkle repair oil

Neutrogena wrinkle repair oil soaks right into the skin and makes your skin feel so silky and smooth. . After a week, I definitely noticed my skin feel tighter and the fine lines looked finer.
    The Neutogena cleaner and then the oil makes your skin feel great. Thanks to Neutrogena and ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to test this product.

August 23, 2019

Neutrogena rapide réparateur de rides

J'ai trouvé ce produit modérément efficace sur mes rides car j'ai des rides profondes (étant fumeuse) mais assez efficace sur les rides de surface. Je n'ai pas obtenu le résultat que j'escomptais pour mes rides mais je crois que pour ceux qui ont des rides récentes, il pourrait effectivement produit un meilleur résultat.

Not Greasy At All

Nice to have an oil like this that seems to absorb right away and not leave anything so greasy. You don't need a lot so it will last a long time. It felt like it was working within a day or so. My skin felt tight and tingly with visible signs to smoothness and clarity with my skim. I used it together with the face wash. They are only small signs of it working but I feel like over time, it'll become even better. Worth a shot. I'll be buying another bottle to continue to see how things go.

impressionnant

Je viens d'essayer pendant une semaine le NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil et j'en suis très impressionné. mes rides ont grandement diminué. Ce sera mon nouveau correcteur de ride a vie!

Ça fonctionne vraiment !

Je suis surprise du résultat, après seulement deux jours ma famille et moi voyait déjà les résultats. ..surprenant car je n'y croyais pas vraiment . Le seul bémol est qu'il n'y avait pas la crème hydratante pour après dans l'ensemble. ..j'imagine que les résultats sont encore mieux avec.

Surprenant

Ce produit m'a beaucoup surprise! La texture est tout de même non grasse pour une huile et le résultat impressionnant. J'ai vu un peu de changement déjà

Wrinkle be gone

I love this serum it makes my face feel really soft and wrinkles are going away slowly. I noticed some spots are disappearing also. My face feels like I was a teenager again 😁

Great oil

For my skin, this was the perfect product to follow the NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® PREP CLEANSER that came before in the suggested routine. #Gotitfree

August 23, 2019

I love this amazing product!!

After just a short period of time I'm very happy to say that I've noticed a significant difference in my skin after using the Neutrogena Rapid Repair Retinol Oil and prepping with the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Cleanser before hand! My skin is definitely more even toned, my skin looks and feels softer and most importantly my wrinkles are a little less noticeable. I love that the oil goes a very long way, you don't have to use much at all . The oil isn't greasy like you would think it would be and dries quickly. I'm going to say it one more time, I love this product!!