NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

super produit

J'ai essayé ce produit dernièrement, Dès le premier jour, j'ai vu l'apparence de ma peau changée. Elle paraissait plus ferme et lisse. J'adore c'est certain que je vais l'acheter de nouveau.

August 23, 2019

Huile douce pour le visage

Bonjour tout le monde,
    Ce produit est une huile mais ça entre vite dans la peau. Donc ça ne laisse pas là peau grâce. J'ai adoré. En plus ça sens très bon.
    Pour ma part je trouve que ça aide pour les rides.
    Merci.

Excellent skin oil

Thanks Chick Advisor and Neutrogena Canada for letting me try the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair oil in exchange for my honest review.
    I have applied this facial oil that contains Retinol SA (highest concentration) every night for the past few weeks. It comes in a packaging that contains a dropper and you are supposed to use about 5 drops (or a bit more) and apply onto the face and neck.
    This oil feels like butter on my skin. It absorbs really well into the skin once I have cleansed it with the Neutrogena cleanser.
    My skin looks noticeably smoother after using it for a few weeks. It is well moisturized and smooth to touch.
    I am going to continue using this product. I give it a two thumbs up.

Updated On: August 23, 2019

I am going to continue using this product. I give it a two thumbs up.
    #tryrapidwrinklerepaircanada

August 23, 2019

Was surprised with the results!

I was hesitant to try an oil on my skin, thinking it would leave my skin feeling oily. The first time I tried it, my skin felt soft and smooth and not oily at all! Really impressed. I haven't noticed a difference in any wrinkles but definately noticed a positive change in texture.

Wonderful product!!

I was pleasantly surprised with the results of this product. I honestly didn't expect to see a difference. I noticed that all the fine lines pretty much disappeared after about a week. I also thought that this product would make my skin oily and cause breakouts.... again I was pleasantly surprised. I actually found that my skin looked brighter and clearer after one week. This will definitely be a product that I keep in my daily routine.

August 23, 2019

Not greasy with a subtle smell

This Retinol oil is great. It does not stay greasy even though it is an oil. The eye dropper allows you to control how much oil is needed. I felt a bit of tingling when applying it to my face. After using it for a few weeks, my skin looks healthier.

Produit intéressant

C'est la première fois que j'utilisais un produit de ce type. J'ai essayé le NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® RETINOL OIL et j'ai été agréablement surprise. J'ai remarqué une petite différence au niveau des rides de mes yeux. Je ne sais pas à quel point ça fonctionne pour des rides plus importantes mais moi j'ai beaucoup aimé le résultat. La texture est aussi très agréable.

United States

Healthy glow, better looking skin

I got picked to try this Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol oil #gotitfree #chickadvisor #Neutrogena
    I loved this Retinol oil! It comes in a very nice bottle with a pump on the lid to help get the oil out. You can then pump as many drops of oil you need into your hand to apply to your face. The first time I tried this I used too much and my face was greasy looking so I cut back and found the right amount of drops I needed for my face which worked much better. It absorbs very quick into my skin and looks like I have healthy glowing skin after using it, not greasy looking anymore now that i use the correct amount of drops! I did not notice a huge improvement in the fine lines appearing less but I did notice some improvement. It is enough of a difference that i will continue using this and hope to see even more of an improvement in my fine lines going away over time.It has a soft scent to it, which I actually liked. Its a bit like a mild soap smell and I didn't find that the smell lasted too long at all. I would definitely recommend using this product.

Noticeable difference!

I was nervous when first using this product as I’ve read some information about retinol not being great for you. Because of this, I started using this product only nightly, and only every 3-4 days. When I first started, I had about 3 blemishes on my face, and I can tell you after about using this twice, those blemishes were gone and I had none to replace them. I do wish the dispenser was a little more user friendly, but other than that this product works well. It feels great on the skin, not too oily and overwhelming and does not have a strong smell.

retinol oil

This product is amazing. It didn't dry out or bother my skin at all. And after a week of use my skin felt more hydrated and smooth. I love this retinol oil. I will add to my beauty routine so yes I will buy again.Thanks Neutrogena. And thanks ChickAdvisor