NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

August 25, 2019

Smooth skin is on the way

I was able to try this out thanks to Chick Advisor and Neutrogena. It's a great follow up to the prep cleanser. At first i thought it would be really oily on my skin but it just seem to melt into in and felt so smooth and soft. i found i didn't need a lot to really make my face feel and look great. It warned on the package that because of the retinol your skin may be red, but I didn't have that happen at all. It looked really fresh and I thought better looking after trying it for a few weeks. I'm going to continue using it as I really like Neutrogena products.

It's great!

I have received this from Chickadvisor as a #freeproduct to try. I have been using it for past 2 weeks in the morning and in the evening, right after the prep cleanser. It is very easy to apply, 4-5 drops is all I needed. It left my skin well hydrated. The only thing I didn't like was that, it made my face look red, so I will probably only use it in the evening from now on. The texture of my skin has improved but I haven't noticed the difference when it comes to appearance of wrinkles, however I would probably need to use it for much longer to be able to see better results.

Effective Retinol oil

I received this Retinol oil for free for my honest feedback. I have been using it for almost 3 weeks and I must say its the best Retinol treatment I have ever used. The oil absorbs fast and its non sticky. I see absolute difference in my skin, I am in my early 30s and have fine lines, I definitely see improvement. I highly recommend this to all to fight signs of ageing.

Efficace

Ce produit en combinaison avec le nettoyant exfoliant offre une belle performance. Ci-joint une photo montrant à droite, avant l'utilisation du produit et à gauche après une semaine d'utilisation, vous remarquerez qu'autour de la bouche, le sillon n'est plus apparent.

So Luxurious

I was concerned about putting oil on my face but was pleasantly surprised at how supple my skin felt! And it was much lighter than I anticipated. I think I’ll keep using this product!

August 25, 2019

This oil flows on effortless

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil flows on your skin effortlessly. The scent is great and the oil is quickly absorbed into your skin.
    I applied it once daily, before bed.
    It made my skin feel softer and smother.

August 25, 2019

Nice oil with no results

I received this product #gotitfree from Chick Advisor and used this along with the prep cleanser for one week. The product promises results in a week, and I was hopeful that the two step process would be worth it. I used this product twice a day for a week. I liked the packaging, the built in pump tear drop worked well. The oil and cleanser had a nice scent, and the oil absorbed quickly. Unfortunately after a week I didn’t see any results wrinkle-wise (see my before and after photos below) but my skin was a bit smoother. I delayed posting this review so that I could continue the treatment for a few more weeks, and still after a month the wrinkle on my forehead that I focused on looks the same. This is unfortunate because I liked everything else about the product but for a two step process I would hope for better results.

Different but good

I didn’t know what to make NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil as I had never used a facial oil before. The dropper was a little off-putting at first. The scent was very subtle, almost unnoticeable. The oil absorbed quickly into my skin and left it smoother than my other moisturizers. It worked really well with the cleanser. I am very excited to see how this performs long term.

#Igotitfree thanks ChickAdvisor.

Absorbed all in !

At first I was worried about using oil on my face, because I don't like oily feeling on my combination skin. The neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Retinol oil got absorbed into my skin quickly, without the oily sticky feeling at all! The little pump helped to deliver the right amount of oil I need, making it a no-mess procedure! My skin felt fine and full after using this for a week!

2.0/5

Too Oily!

I was selected by ChickAdvisor to receive this product for free from the Product Review Club for my honest review. I was excited to try this product as I thought it would help with the dry patches on my face. It didn't really do anything, and I used it for a week. The retinol oil sat on the surface of my skin and didn't really get absorbed at all. I tried rubbing it in and it made it a lot worse. It felt very oily and I had to wash my face twice to get it off everyday. It's not really a product for me.