Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #360 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

February 27, 2017

I really wanted to like this cream. I just turned thirty and am starting to get fine lines so I wanted something to help combat that. I have used the entire container but I really haven't seen any changes. I'm now on the look out for something else as for almost $30 I feel like there must be something better. It is a nice moisturizer but can't see it for much beyond that.

February 18, 2017

This product is now part of my daily regimen. I love the non greasy feel and light scent and most of all that it really works. It leaves my skin soft and well moisturized without feeling that I'm wearing anything. Love it!

January 14, 2017

I am using neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair on my face everyday. I tried it once and I love it and I can see the difference. I can feel that my face is so smooth and makes more lighter. I will recommend this to everybody and you won`t be sorry using this.

May 19, 2016

At first i wasn't sure about this product, there are alot of reviews online that say it doesnt work. I tried it anyway because the price was good!

The first couple nights it did burn a bit but my skin got used to it and now i wish it still burned! it makes me feel like its working.

i broke out in a few pimples the first few days but they go away.

This stuff makes my face soooo soft. I love it! I dont have a ton of wrinkles anyway so i can't speak to that. But it makes my skin so fresh and new.

I will suggest an SPF moisterizer to use if you dont purchase the one with SPF in it. Rentinol will make your skin burn faster.

January 21, 2016

I bought this as i had read good reviews anout it. I dont know if its me who only feels like it,but when i push the pump ,i feel not satisfied with the amount coming out. I like the olay total effect amount with one pump.It was an ok moisturizer. More amount needed to be pumped out. Apart from my skin feeling soft and smooth,i didnot notice any effects after 2 months.

September 24, 2015

I really love using Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair, it is very effective and easy to use. Just dab a small amount under your eyes after you wash your face and put on your daily moister. I use morning and night and notice a big difference when i stop using it. It freshens up the eyes and diminishes the signs of wrinkles under the eyes. I would highly recommend this product and it is a daily must. Very great product! One small container last about 2 months or longer.

June 23, 2015

Have seen some improvement in fine lines since I started using this product.

May 12, 2015

I use this product before applying my foundation. I my skin looks tigher and my lines don't seem to be as pronounced as they used to. It's great that it is also a moisturizer.

Updated On: September 25, 2015

After using this product for a few months I am noticing that I get little balls of it clumped all over my face. Not sure if this is caused by another product I am using or this is normal. Although I liked the product I decided to stop using it to see if the little clumps went away and low and behold they did. Such a shame because I really did enjoy the product. I still use the rapid wrinkle eye cream without any problems and love it.

March 23, 2015

i tried this and was super happy with the results. it works great to smooth wrinkle lines. left my skin feeling beautiful.

1.5/5

March 22, 2015

Buyer beware! Be very careful if you have sensitive skin. It burnt my face, eyes & neck leaving painful burns & scaring. Would not recommend these products to anyone with sensitive skin.