Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Clay Cleanser for Oily Skin Type Reviews

A gentle clay cleanser designed for oily skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula gently cleanses, exfoliates, and conditions your skin while kaolin clay helps to absorb any excess oils. Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce doux nettoyant à l’argile est conçu pour la peau grasse. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % nettoie en douceur, exfolie et revitalise la peau pendant que l’argile kaolin aide à absorber l’excès de sébum. Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like  NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE MILK CLEANSER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES

April 14, 2021

Perfect for oily skin.

My first time using a clay cleanser, my skin is very oily and l love the way it keeps my face matte without drying it out. I would definitely buy this product again

Love love love

I actually really liked this face wash! I have maskacne, and I feel like this cleanser will help my skin a lot. I liked the texture and smell! I can say I saw a difference on my skin, more mat during daytime. I will certainly re-buy this product.

Balancing an oily face

I definitely enjoy the feel of a clean face and this product definitely does not dissapoint. This product has a mild, natural scent and lathers up well. A little bit goes a long way - just a couple of pumps will do. This product will dry out your face (Kaolin clay does absorb that oil!) but your favourite Neutrogena moisturizer afterwards will fix this.
    Tip: If you let this product sit on your face for a couple of minutes it works great as a mask, too!

A Great Product!

I really enjoyed using this product! For someone who has sensitive and oily skin, this product really took care of my skin's needs. It cleansed, balanced the PH, and even soothed my acne! I highly recommend getting this product!

Wow!

Ce produit est génial! Moi qui a une peau à tendance huileuse et acnétique, ce produit aide à réduire le sébum, tout en limitant l'obstruction de mes pores et sans assécher ma peau!

April 13, 2021

Nice cleanser for oily skin

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I have very oily skin and was excited to try out this clay cleanser! I have very oily skin and was excited to try out this clay cleanser! This is a rare cleanser that effectively removes oil with absolutely no irritation! It has a light cucumber smell, and it's a smooth, thin, clay mixture that goes a long way. My skin feels so clean, but not dry. I love it!
    I definitely recommend this cleanser!!!!!!
    Thank you @chickadvisor and @neutrogenacanada for the opportunity to test and review it

Love it

Like this product it’s gentle on skin I will definitely repurchase I love this it does dt have a sting smell love the formula I’m very happy with this #freeproduct

Gentle cleanser

My skin is oily and I liked the texture, is so gentle and good for my skin. My skin was so clean, soft and smooth after using. I can say that is my new cleanser.

Love it

This works fabulously on my skin. after one wash my skin was matte looking and it didn't dry my skin out completely. 100% would recommend! it has a light fragrance smell to it

My New Go To Cleanser

Great product that is perfect for my oily skin. It is gentle without stripping my pores, and has great ingredients. This is my new go to, especially for the summer!