Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Clay Cleanser for Oily Skin Type Reviews

A gentle clay cleanser designed for oily skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula gently cleanses, exfoliates, and conditions your skin while kaolin clay helps to absorb any excess oils. Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce doux nettoyant à l’argile est conçu pour la peau grasse. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % nettoie en douceur, exfolie et revitalise la peau pendant que l’argile kaolin aide à absorber l’excès de sébum. Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like  NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE MILK CLEANSER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES

April 23, 2021

Good cleanser for oily skin

This is a really good cleanser for oily skin. I love that it has PHA’s in it! It is not over drying and helps keep my oily skin tame all day. It has a pleasant smell. A huge plus that it’s in a pump bottle as well! I recommend this product to all my oily skin girls and boys!

Cleanser for oily skin

It's maybe not fair that I'm writing this review just 20 minutes after using this cleanser and haven't given it time for other opinions to form... but it's all positive ones so far! This clay one is marketed to oily skin, for obvious reasons I think, and I can't say much on whether it works better than other cleansers in that department, but it definitely gets the job done during a wash and doesn't leave skin feeling dry or stripped like harsher ones might do. There's a nice, light, cucumber scent and the product looks like a clay mask, just not as thick. It lathers a little and spreads on the face but does feel a little bit tacky. Thankfully, it washes off easily and leaves skin with that fresh feeling you have when you rinse off an actual clay mask. Because the product is a bit thicker than say a gel or liquid cleanser, you can see some of it in the nozzle opening (cream cleansers are like this sometimes). That part worries me that it will dry and get hard in there, the way that a clay mask does, but it's still too soon to tell if that's a problem. In terms of keeping oil at bay, it's too soon to tell but I'm not getting my hopes up because I find that my moisturizer/other skincare is more of a factor here than the cleanser I use. Keeping my fingers crossed though!

Surprisingly Impressive!

Literally after the first use, I noticed my skin wasn't as shiny/greasy throughout the day, and that was without mattifying powder, primer,
    setting spray, etc.! My skin actually appears quite well-balanced upon using this delightful product! Thank you Neutrogena!

Seeing good results!

Whenever I use the product to wash my face, it feels so clean😍. My skin does not get dry after washing it unlike other products. I dont have any breakouts or irritations after using it for a month👌. Will recommend

BEST facewash

I used this facewash for a week since I have got it and it takes my totally oily tzone to normal skin! I can wear a full face of make up after using this wash and not have oily skin all day! 10/10 reccomend to anyone with oily skin!

It did what it says.

Easy to apply and very comfortable on my skin. I might or might not buy it, depending on the oiliness of my skin at the time. Can live with it, or without it.

So Smooth and Hydrating

I’ve always had very oily skin that caused me to break out if I slipped up in any kind of skincare routine but with this stuff that all changed for me, the usual products I try either really dry my skin out or make my skin feel not as fresh. I will admit when I smelt it before using it I was skeptical if how I would like it while using it but it is more pleasant while using it. After a couple weeks of using this cleanser I can honestly say my skin feels so smooth and hydrated...it’s been a long time :) thankyou so much Neutrogena

April 23, 2021

Holy Grail for oily skin!

This clay cleanser is an absolute game changer for oily skin. It cleans the skin, get rid of all the excess oil and sebum without leaving my face feeling dry.
    Great for double cleansing!

New Favourite

I received this cleanser to try from ChickAdvisor for free, to review with my honest opinion.
    I was skeptical at trying at first as most cleansers for oily skin tend to be really stripping and drying. This one isn't! Even with the clays as the main ingredients to absorb the oily the glycerin and PHA left my skin hydrated and smooth and may I say glowing as well.
    It has not caused me a breakout and even perhaps helped with the little blemishes I had.
    The smell is very pleasant and refreshing, it reminds me of a cucumber mask product I once used. A little goes along way as well which I always appreciate in skin products like washes and serums and moisturizers.
    I definitely think this will be a repurchase when I'm done with this bottle.

Clay Cleanser

Received these as a part of Chick Advisor's campaign with Neutrogena in exchange for an honest opinion. Just when you're about to phase out of Neutrogena, this up their game. To think it's a brand for younger skin only, is underestimating these products. The Skin balancing clay cleanser is such a perfect balance for oily skin people. The clay doesn't leave residue behind and the skin feels clean and moisturized right after the wash, I'm assuming due to no alcohol, there's no excessive dryness. The scent is not overwhelming or offensive. The product amount to the $ value additionally makes it a great buy. I would like to use it for a couple of months to see if it balances the oil products in the "zones".