Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Clay Cleanser for Oily Skin Type Reviews

A gentle clay cleanser designed for oily skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula gently cleanses, exfoliates, and conditions your skin while kaolin clay helps to absorb any excess oils. Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce doux nettoyant à l’argile est conçu pour la peau grasse. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % nettoie en douceur, exfolie et revitalise la peau pendant que l’argile kaolin aide à absorber l’excès de sébum. Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like  NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE MILK CLEANSER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES

April 18, 2021

Nice product although i prefer gel cleans

I generally prefer a gel foaming cleansee but this one is nice. It smells good. Feels like it is cleansing well. Kinda like a blend between a mask and a cleanser.

My skin feels amazing!

I loved this cleanser!! I have combination skin and it left my skin feeling fresh and not oily at all. I am currently pregnant and having many breakouts but since using this cleanser the breakouts are practically gone!
    Its light on and doesn't leave a greasy or residue feeling. Would highly recommend to anyone with combination skin. Also takes off my makeup easily !

April 18, 2021

Fabulous Cleansing Product for Oily Skin! Love it!

I have been using this product on alternate days for a week now and I absolute love it! It is a great cleanser for oily skin, the clay formulation does not dry out my skin like other cleansers for oily skin. My skin is super soft and very clean after I use this product.

Great Deep Clean

I only had a short time to test the product but I could feel a difference after only a few washes. The product not only smells great, it provides a great deep clean. Using this after removing my makeup really helped make my skin feel extra clean.

Great cleanser!

I really enjoy this clay cleanser for my oily skin. It is like a lighter version of a clay face mask and it cleared up some breakouts! I find my face feeling a little on the tighter/dry side after using it but once I put moisturizer on it’s fine. I would for sure purchase this once I run out!

A Gentle Cleanser for Oily Skin

I was selected by Chickadvisor to test out this product for free.
    This clay cleanser is amazing. I regularly use clay masks for my oily skin and was really intrigued to see what the clay cleanser would be like. It feels creamy and smells great! Not sure if it's a natural scent due to the clay, but it's the best smelling cleanser I've ever tried and isn't overly potent. It doesn't contain soaps or sulfates, so it doesn't lather like my other cleansers but I don't mind. The consistency of the cleanser is very smooth and creamy. I've used it for about a week now and I've noticed a big difference in the texture of my skin. My skin feels very soft and smooth. I typically use salicylic acid cleansers which make my face feel tight, but after using this product my skin doesn't feel stripped or tight at all. It feels very gentle and non-irritating. Overall I'm really enjoying this cleanser. I think it would be especially great during winter as it deals with oils without overdrying the skin. The one thing I dislike about it is the pump. You can turn the pump head to open and close, but it seems kind of fragile and everytime I turn it I feel like I broke it. It doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, but I just wish it were a bit sturdier.

April 18, 2021

So creamy and smells great

I received this product free to try in exchange for my honest review from Chick Advisor. I have always struggled with oily skin and have been looking for a face wash that would help balance out my natural oils. This face wash has been amazing, I really enjoy the creamy texture it has as it is clay based and it has a very nice light mint scent to it. After using it for a few days I have already noticed a change in my skin, it is less oily and it soft and moisturized. I really enjoy this product and will continue to use it as part of my daily skin care routine.

Real find!

I like the refreshing scent, like mint. I think it is a perfect face wash for upcoming summer season. It controls the oil of your skin and the pores, leaving it hydrated and soft after.

BEST EVER

I have had oily skin ever since I was a teenager and I was so glad when I came across this cleanser, can you not my skin changed overnight. I love its nice texture and how fresh it makes my skin feel after

Meilleure découverte de Produit 2021

-Nettoyant à l'argile pour peau grasse
    MERVEILLEUX produit, j'étais septique du produit qui n'est pas un masque ,mais bien un NETTOYANT, oui oui ta bien lu un nettoyant plus d'attente que le masque fige, rapide et efficace. J'ai développé des troubles de peau grasse récemment et rien arrivait à bien enlever l'effet gras sans assécher totalement ma peau. Perso c'est ma meilleure trouvaille 2021 côté produit de beauté. Nettoie, enlève la couche de luisance sur la peau et la laisse hydrater en étant sec de matière grasse. Je vous le recommande sans hésiter.

Merci @NeutrogenaCanada , @ChickAdvisor pour le merveilleux #cadeau