Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Clay Cleanser for Oily Skin Type Reviews

A gentle clay cleanser designed for oily skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula gently cleanses, exfoliates, and conditions your skin while kaolin clay helps to absorb any excess oils. Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce doux nettoyant à l’argile est conçu pour la peau grasse. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % nettoie en douceur, exfolie et revitalise la peau pendant que l’argile kaolin aide à absorber l’excès de sébum. Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like  NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE MILK CLEANSER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES

Good cleanser

This cleanser leaves the skin feeling really nice and smooth without feeling like the oils are being stripped from my skin. It does as it claims to do.

The best clay cleanser

The best cleanser product I have have ever tried on my oily skin. Super natural , gives perfect natural glow, highly recommended. Favourite for my daily skin care routine

Few fave!

This face wash is going to be a new staple in my skincare routine. I love the foaming clay feel of the wash and it lathers up so well. It feels thick and smooth on my skin and has a nice light smell which I enjoy.

Neat active ingredient

I’ve never used a cleanser with cleaning it before I also really appreciated the 2% poly hydroxy acid I’ve also never seen that offered in skincare before

April 17, 2021

Great for oily/ acne prone skin!

I recently went through a very stressful experience, which unfortunately resulted in my skin breaking out. After trying this face wash for a couple days my breakout have completely disappeared, and I my skin hasn’t broken out since using it. I would recommend this face wash to anyone who has oily/ acne prone skin, and doesn’t have time for a clay mask every few days. This face wash works similarly to a clay mask due to one of the main ingredients being kaolin clay, which absorbs oil.

No more oily skin!

I really liked this product, it left my face feeling less oily throughout the day. It had a pleasant smell and felt nice on my face. My face didn't feel super dry after using it either. I would definitely buy it again.

April 17, 2021

Great product and extremely gentle on skin!

This was such a great product to test! I have naturally oily skin and it can be a challenge to control, often requiring touchups on my makeup around my t-zone area throughout the day. I was super excited to try this product as it contains kaolin clay right in the cleanser, which is something I often use in face masks in an effort to balance my skin. The cleanser had a great earthy, clay scent to it and had a fantastic lather! I could feel it easily gliding over my skin and really cleansing deep without any harshness. It rinsed off perfectly without any dryness or residue and my skin was left feeling so soft and really deep down clean. Right from day one I noticed that my skin did not seem as naturally oily and it was really gentle on my sensitive skin. I will certainly be using this as my new daily cleanser and I highly recommend it!
    -I received this product free for testing purposes

Love love love.

This cleanser was the bomb dot com! I love this stuff. The way it lathers is wonderful. The smell is amazing! It didn’t dry out my skin at all. It left my skin feeling nice and soft after as well!

Great for Oily Skin

This cleanser makes me my face soft, clean, and no-shine anymore. I always wear make-up everyday and I notice that my face didn't shine throughout the day since I use this cleanser.

I love this !

This kaolin clay cleanser absorbs excess oil, keeps skin hydrated, exfoliates and conditions skin at the same time, contains 2% polyhydroxy acid. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, alcohols or colorants.

I loved it, from the first application you can notice the difference in how it controls the oil of your skin and the pores, leaving it hydrated and soft.