Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Clay Cleanser for Oily Skin Type Reviews

A gentle clay cleanser designed for oily skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula gently cleanses, exfoliates, and conditions your skin while kaolin clay helps to absorb any excess oils. Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce doux nettoyant à l’argile est conçu pour la peau grasse. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % nettoie en douceur, exfolie et revitalise la peau pendant que l’argile kaolin aide à absorber l’excès de sébum. Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like  NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE MILK CLEANSER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES

Great Product

I loved this product a lot. It does a great job at mildly exfoliating with the PHA but doesn't dry out my skin. It has a very light smell and does a great job at avoiding flakiness. The packaging is also very cute.

very nice

this was a good cleanser, it made my skin really smoth and clean without the oiliness. this was a good cleanser, it made my skin really smoth and clean without the oiliness.

Face cream

Very nice makes you face feel nice and clean but says it is for oily skin and it unfortunately gave me a few pimples after using but other then that love the feeling

Best ever

This is by far the best facial wash I have ever come across. I struggle with oily skin and since I have been using this my face has been less oily and overall just feels soo much better

May 10, 2021

Refreshing face wash, leaving skin feeling soft

This face wash leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, it has been great for controlling my blemishes. The scent is refreshing and a great way to start the morning!

Great product!

For someone with super oily skin on my forehead it worked great! It smells so, so good! It applies super smooth and easy! It was great, will be buying again

May 08, 2021

Very happy with this product!

I’ve been using this cleanser for a few weeks now. It has a soft milky texture with a subtle scent. It left my skin feeling soft and fresh. I’m very happy with it and will continue to use!

May 08, 2021

Great for oily skin!

I love this cleanser for my oily skin, it is definitely mattifying! I also love the fact that there is clay in this like a face mask, I feel like it really purifies the skin while still being easy to rinse off.

2.0/5

May 07, 2021

Didn't work for me

#got it free #chickadvisor. This product comes in a packing with a pump, it's easy to use. My skin felt clean first time after using it. But this face cleanser made my skin dry and super itchy. I have oily and acne prone skin.

May 07, 2021

Oil Absorbing

I have really oily skin and battle breakouts regularly. I have been using this clay cleanser for a week now and have noticed a huge difference in my skin clearing up. I highly recommend this if you also struggle with bad acne.