Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Clay Cleanser for Oily Skin Type Reviews

A gentle clay cleanser designed for oily skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula gently cleanses, exfoliates, and conditions your skin while kaolin clay helps to absorb any excess oils. Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce doux nettoyant à l’argile est conçu pour la peau grasse. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % nettoie en douceur, exfolie et revitalise la peau pendant que l’argile kaolin aide à absorber l’excès de sébum. Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like  NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE MILK CLEANSER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES

Clay Cleanser

Received these as a part of Chick Advisor's campaign with Neutrogena in exchange for an honest opinion. Just when you're about to phase out of Neutrogena, this up their game. To think it's a brand for younger skin only, is underestimating these products. The Skin balancing clay cleanser is such a perfect balance for oily skin people. The clay doesn't leave residue behind and the skin feels clean and moisturized right after the wash, I'm assuming due to no alcohol, there's no excessive dryness. The scent is not overwhelming or offensive. The product amount to the $ value additionally makes it a great buy. I would like to use it for a couple of months to see if it balances the oil products in the "zones".

Great product !

This product was great and washed well ! It has a light scent which I enjoyed since I’m not fond of heavy perfume and it worked well on my sensitive skin. 100% would recommend !

Loving this cleanser!

I got this free product to test and review from Chick Advisor and I absolutely love it! My skin has been having a rough year with having to wear a mask everyday at work and my skin looks so good now! It shines and my friends have said I look like I’m glowing! So I will definitely purchase this!

Great product

This face wash is really great for oily skin and it doesn't leave skin dry either! The clay in the face wash really deep cleans your skin and I would definitely recommend this.

Gentle

I really loved how gentle this wash was, I used it in the morning and at night and after about three days noticed that my face was a lot less shiny and I didn’t need to use powder as often to control it . Very happy with the results

Best cleanser ever

Thank god I finally found the cleanser that makes my skin feel fresh and healthy again. No more oily skin as it exfoliates all my dead skin and takes away all the oil and cleanse it to the depth. It’s definitely gonna rock

Great cleaser

I did enjoy this product, the smell was odd. It has a refreshing mint but an odd underlying smell to it. Cleanser wise, I have only used a few times so I don't know the long term useage but so far it works great and doesn't dry out oily skin.

Great for oily skin

Received this free product from ChickAdvisor for my oily face. It feels smooth when apply to face, gentle exfoliate and washes out easy. Skin is refreshed and clean after use. I attempt to use it twice a day (morning and evening).

A good standby

Nothing bad about this but didn't blow me away. Ingredients aren't especially clean but it does the job of washing my face. My son liked using it and I gave it to him.

No Change to Oily Skin

This didn't really help my oily skin. There was no change to how oily my fac3 got throughout the day so I didn't really think much of the product. It didn't dry my face out which is good though.