Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Milk Cleanser for Dry and Sensitive Skin Types Reviews

A gentle milky cleanser with avocado oil designed for dry and sensitive skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula goes beyond just cleansing, gently exfoliating and conditioning your skin at the same time! Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce lait nettoyant doux avec huile d’avocat est conçu pour la peau sèche et sensible. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % fait bien plus que nettoyer et exfolier la peau, elle la revitalise! Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE GEL CLEANSER FOR NORMAL AND COMBINATION SKIN TYPES

April 17, 2021

Amazing daily cleanser!!

I received this facial fash from chick advisor and neutrogena. I have dry, flaky skin and this has changed the game for me. It is so soothing on your skin, and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed. I like using it at the end of the day to clean all of the oil and dirt from my face. It smells great and I love that there are specific bottles for each skin type. Inclusivity for the win! I will definitely be purchasing this cleanser once mine runs out. Love it!!

April 17, 2021

Creamy Texture for Clean Skin

I noticed a scent, I'm assuming is the Sunflower, which was mild. The texture was creamyish but more like liquid. I love the pump for this product. I used it on my face and after I washed it off, my skin was oily so it took some tries to get rid of the residue.

MILKY PERFECT FOR DRY N SENSITIVE SKIN

I have very dry and sensitive skin that gets red often, I love this cleanser! It doesn’t break me out and feels and smells so good on the skin. The texture is like watery lotion and is perfect for removing makeup! 10/10 would recommend for dry skin

Merveilleux !!!

J’ai adoré ce lait nettoyant pour la peau!! J’ai la peau très sèche et ce produit hydrate adéquatement mon visage et la nettoie en profondeur du même coup. Très très bon produit !!

Heu wow

J'ai été surprise à préférer les lingettes, mais j'ai adoré ce produit! Ma peau était douce et hydrater comme aucun autre nettoyant auparavant. Je vais le recommander ces certains.

Soft and Milky

I was super scared at first, I have sensitive skin and this was very moisturizing and my skin did not react badly.
    Not to mention it smells great. Great buy!

Perfect

I have received this product from #chickadvisor for free .I have very dry skin and sensitive too so this cleanser act perfectly according to my skin . It gives very natural texture after applying this .I have been using this for last 2 weeks and my skin turned out beautiful .thank you #chickadvisor and # thank you #neutogena #tryneutrogenaforfree

Very gentle and soft

Well I really liked the product so I am absolutely sure I will buy more of it, the facial cleanser is very gentle and soft for the skin (I have dry and sensitive skin) , most cleansers leave my skin feeling of tight and dried after cleansing and this product really does not, Leaves my skin soft and hydrated and not give you the feeling you need to run fast to put moisturizer , very gentle smell love it .

Amazing!

I’m usually sceptical when a cleanser says “melts away dirt” BUT this one actually does! As I was washing my face I seen the dirt just washing off. The sink had little drips of dirt! I was so amazed! I love it! And it smells great too which is a bonus! 😊

Cleanser

This was so soft on my skin made it feel soft and cleaned worked amazing felt super clean better then all my other ones I used it worked amazing on my dry sensitive skin definitely recommend