Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Milk Cleanser for Dry and Sensitive Skin Types Reviews

A gentle milky cleanser with avocado oil designed for dry and sensitive skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula goes beyond just cleansing, gently exfoliating and conditioning your skin at the same time! Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce lait nettoyant doux avec huile d’avocat est conçu pour la peau sèche et sensible. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % fait bien plus que nettoyer et exfolier la peau, elle la revitalise! Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE GEL CLEANSER FOR NORMAL AND COMBINATION SKIN TYPES

April 29, 2021

First time, won't be my last

I have never used a milk cleanser before. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it cleans my face. I also like that it exfoliates as well. It doesn't leave my face dry after washing, which I really appreciate.

Gentle, Moisturizing and Cleansing

The Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Milk Cleanser for Dry and Sensitive Skin Types has a creamy thick texture that I really like for a cleanser as someone with dry skin. It doesn't feel like it is stripping your skin like some other more harsh facial cleansers do. There was no irritation or burning and just felt gentle and hydrating. I love that it contains 2% PHA for gentle exfoliation as well as different oils to moisturize.

April 29, 2021

Good

I received this product from Chickadvisor free of cost in return my honest opinion. I like this product. Effortlessly removes makeup . Doesn't dry out skin at all and leaves a moisturizer layer after washing face . Easy packing one pump is enough. I love overall how the product is .

April 28, 2021

Very gentle and does not strip your skin!

I have very dry skin and loved how gentle this cleanser is. It left my skin feeling clean without the dry and stripped feeling some cleansers do. I also really love the scent of this product, it’s not too strong but is really pleasant and the packaging is really aesthetically pleasing.

This cleanser is gentle so it’s really great for a second cleansing step or for days when you want to refresh your skin however I don’t believe it is intended to take off makeup so that’s just something to keep in mind!

Milky is right!

It reminds me so much of neutrogenas watermelon face cream! Soooo light and creamy and makes your skin feel sooo clean and crisp I absolutely love putting this on I even leave it on a little longer than it says because I enjoy it so much.

Milk cleanser

This is good for sensitive skin. My skin is dry after removing the make up. As name says, it smoothens my skin and added the moisture; i was feeling refreshed after using this.

Really nice face wash

Skin Balancing cleanser - this has a milky consistency and is the first time I’ve used something similar to this. It definitely leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and clean after using - but it has a very strong scent that I find occasionally irritates my eyes. I would only recommend to use if scented skincare doesn’t bother you

Milky Cleanser

I received this cleanser complimentary of Chickadvisor. The bottle pumps well enough products. Scent is not overpowering. I have been using for a couple of weeks now and I can definitely say that this product does what it claims to do. My skin feels supple after every wash. Works on both wet or dry skin, I prefer rinsing it with water.

#gotitfree #neutrogena #chickadvisor

April 28, 2021

Lait nettoyant pour peau sèche et sensible

Le nettoyant pour peau sèche et sensible est super! Il hydrate la peau tout en ne causant pas d'irritations, ce à quoi j'ai dû faire face à plusieurs reprises! Je le recommande fortement à celles et ceux qui ont une peau à tendance sèche et qui est sensible à certains produits.

Moisturizing and soothing

This cleanser works wonders on my skin. My skin is dry and sensitive at times and I have seen results already. When I use it I feel moisturized after and feel good know it is paraben, alcohol and dye free. I use it after a make up remover and it catches all the residue I missed. I really like this cleanser and will be adding it to my skincare routine.