Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Milk Cleanser for Dry and Sensitive Skin Types Reviews

A gentle milky cleanser with avocado oil designed for dry and sensitive skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula goes beyond just cleansing, gently exfoliating and conditioning your skin at the same time! Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce lait nettoyant doux avec huile d’avocat est conçu pour la peau sèche et sensible. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % fait bien plus que nettoyer et exfolier la peau, elle la revitalise! Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE GEL CLEANSER FOR NORMAL AND COMBINATION SKIN TYPES

gentle cleaning

I pair this gentle milk cleanser with the wipes. They work out great. The cleanser is gentle and pleasantly smell. It leaves me with a smooth and fresh face.

Cleanser that actually works

The Neutrogena Milky Cleanser exfoliates and moisturizes the skin and leaves your pores free from dirt and impurities.
    Like I said Neutrogenacanada is at it yet again. I totally recommend if you have a dry and sensitive skin.
    My skin feels like a baby any time I use it.

Love it!!

I got this milky cleanser in my chickadvisor package - and I absolutely love it - I suffer from very sensitive skin that causes me to break out but with this cleanser I have not -I would 100% recommend. And I’ll definitely be purchasing more in the future! Thank you!

Amazing!

I received this product free / complimentary for testing purposes - all thoughts and options are my own.

I really loved the pump, the packaging is super cute I love the colour. The formula itself is very easy and sensitive for every day use, I found it quite silky feeling and it was very hydrating

Moisturizing makeup remover

As someone who suffers from the worst dry skin ever, I have to be very careful about what I use on my face. This product for dry skin did a good job at removing my makeup but not leaving my skin dry and stretchy. Would say it worked better than my regular miscellar water (similar to my oil one)

Effective but too fragrant

I like this milky cleanser, it works well to remove makeup and dirt as well as smooth out my skin. The fragrance is not good at all, it could be a lot more mild. It smells very chemically and is too pungent.

Milky and smooth cleanser

Got a chance to try this product from #chickadvisor #neutrogenacanada This milky cleanser feels great on the skin and leaves behind a smooth skin after single application. Its as good as washing your face with milk( which I sometimes do to make my face feel smooth). It cleans and smoothens the skin effectively. It would have been better if the fragrance of the cleanser would be little nicer. It has a mild chemical like fragrance. If the fragrance doesn’t bother you, I would definitely recommend this cleanser for dry skin... Thankyou @chickadvisor @neutrogenacanada #gotitfree #chickadvisor #trybeforeyoubuy

does it job

I used the Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Milk Cleanser after using the wipes. It makes my daily make up removal so much easier. They work together very well.

The Perfect Milky Cleanser

this is a great cleanser for people with dry skin it really moisturizes and offered a smooth finish on the face. The cleanser can also remove make up fairly well and does not irritate the skin the way other cleansers do

April 24, 2021

Incredible face wash for dry skin

I really liked this face wash! I tend to go for creamy washes because of my dry skin but I also liked that this was geared towards sensitive skin as well because it’s usually one of the other! This did a great job at washing my face and not stripping it of all its natural oils. However I do tend to prefer a face wash that removes makeup too.