Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Milk Cleanser for Dry and Sensitive Skin Types Reviews

A gentle milky cleanser with avocado oil designed for dry and sensitive skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula goes beyond just cleansing, gently exfoliating and conditioning your skin at the same time! Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce lait nettoyant doux avec huile d’avocat est conçu pour la peau sèche et sensible. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % fait bien plus que nettoyer et exfolier la peau, elle la revitalise! Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE GEL CLEANSER FOR NORMAL AND COMBINATION SKIN TYPES

April 27, 2021

The name doesn't lie!

This is the first face wash I've used that could convince me to buy something other than my normal skin cleanser. It is gentle and perfect for sensitive skin, although I have combination skin I found this still worked well for me. I've only used it a few times but I really enjoy how it made my skin feel after.

April 26, 2021

good

j’ai beaucoup aimé le produit car après certaines utilisation on voit bien fait du produit sur notre
    peut et ne laisse ps de résidus sur la peau comme peut faire d’autre nettoyant

Leaves my skin smooth!

I got this product from ChickAdvisor for free. I have to say this product is so good that i bought another for a friend of mine and she loves it too. Makes my skin clean and smooth. Highly recommend it

Decent product

I got this product free in return for an honest review. I did notice that after a few days of use my skin was more radiant. The reason I have for not giving this product 5 stars is due to the fact that when I first started using it, it slightly irritated my skin. With continuous use the burning sensation went away. I would not recommend this product for those with sensitive skin

Great formula

This is a great product, The milky texture of the soap allows for the product to be applied perfectly. I recommend this product to everyone that has dry skin

April 26, 2021

Feels amazing on the skin

This product feels amazing on the skin. It is gentle and makes my face feel smooth and look refreshed after using. This is definitely a cleanser I will be continuing to use to see if there are any long term benefits!

Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Milk Cleanser

I recently received this product complimentary from @ChickAdvisor
    (been using for 5 days)*
    This cleanser is all that it says so far! I do have very sensitive skin and tend to breakout pretty easily. My nose area is always dry & flaky. This was pleasant to try out as part of my morning routine. 🌤✨

Neutrogena products usually do my skin really well. This cleanser was so gentle— and did not strip my skin of any moisture. You will not be left feeling like a tight plastic face after your experience with this exfoliate, I promise ladies! 🤩

There really isn’t a scent (maybe a faint rose) it’s hypoallergenic for the WIN, no irritation & avocado = skin BONUS! 😁

Thanks CHICKADVISOR 💖

Lovee this cleanser!

I love this milky cleanser. It’s perfect for my dry skin because it cleanses without stripping the moisture from my skin. I have added this product to my daily routine!

It’s great not bad

Ive never used any milk cleansers before and this one leaves my skin feeling super moisturized and not dry and tight like most do.. I like that it says it has avocado oil and a gentle exfoliator. Not sure how exactly I feel completely since it’s only been a week but so far I like it but not sure if I would switch my CeraVe for this though. It’s really good though!

Moisturizing and cleansing

Neutrogena Skin Balancing Milky Cleanser is specially formulated for dry/sensitive skin types. You can use it on dry or wet face to remove makeup and impurities. All you have to do is take a tiny bit and rub onto your face in soft circular motion. It has a milky cream like texture which ensures that the skin stays hydrated during the cleansing process. I used the Micellar Cleansing wipes after the process to wipe off the cleanser, and my face looked super hydrated as if I had used a lot of moisturizer!
    Worked really great for my skin type. If you have normal or oily skin types, Neutrogena has similar products there too. Super affordable and easily available in stores. Quite satisfied with the quality of the products. Do check these out!