Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Milk Cleanser for Dry and Sensitive Skin Types Reviews

A gentle milky cleanser with avocado oil designed for dry and sensitive skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula goes beyond just cleansing, gently exfoliating and conditioning your skin at the same time! Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce lait nettoyant doux avec huile d’avocat est conçu pour la peau sèche et sensible. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % fait bien plus que nettoyer et exfolier la peau, elle la revitalise! Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE GEL CLEANSER FOR NORMAL AND COMBINATION SKIN TYPES

April 23, 2021

Best remedy for sensitive skin

The best remedy for anyone with sensitive skin. It's milky texture is so creamy and feels smooth that I have started using it regularly. It is the favorite addition to my night routine.

Cleanser!

This cleanser was really great. I loved the milky like texture. Overall it felt nice on my skin and got it squeaky clean I would definitely repurchase this product.

Good Product!!

I love this product. So refreshing and makes my skiing feel so clean and fresh. I would recommend this to anyone will dry and sensitive skin and anyone who wants a cleanser with great ingredients!

It’s meh

I gave this product 3 stares because it says it’s for sensitive skin but it has parfumerie and I’m not sure if I’m alone on this or not but sensitive isn’t supposed to have perfume.

Sensitive Skin friendly

I’m enjoying using this cleanser so far. I have sensitive skin and this cleanser hasn’t irritated or broke out my skin. It has a light scent. It doesn’t lather up much. My skin after use feel clean but not completely stripped of moisture

Affordable and fresh

I love this cleanser it leaves my face feeling so clean and fresh without drying it out completely. This also came at a great time as I was looking to change up my skin care routine with my change of life style. This has helped my skin go back to a healthy state.

2.0/5

April 23, 2021

My skin turned into dark while using this.

While i am using this, my skin turned in to dark and lot of change on my skin and I don’t fell my skin refreshing and the skin looks dull . I used to use neutrogena sunscreen lotion but this did not help me.

Deep clean

It really does give a deep clean to reveal rejuvenated and fresh looking skin, and works well to remove makeup. The only thing I would like to see improved with this product (and it's relatively minor) is that it could lather up more. I find I have to give it 3 pumps into my hand to get up a good lather

April 23, 2021

Gentle and hydrating for my dry skin

I have very dry skin and the Canadian winters only makes it worse. So i try to use a hydrating product for every single part of my skin routine. Im so happy they have a cleanser for dry and sensitive skin like mine. Its a very milky and hydrating cleanser, leaving my skin feeling super smooth and plump.

Gentle face wash

I really like the milky texture and the scent is extremely refreshing. It clean the skin and very well and doesn’t dry out because of its milky texture. Must have!!