Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Milk Cleanser for Dry and Sensitive Skin Types Reviews

A gentle milky cleanser with avocado oil designed for dry and sensitive skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula goes beyond just cleansing, gently exfoliating and conditioning your skin at the same time! Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce lait nettoyant doux avec huile d’avocat est conçu pour la peau sèche et sensible. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % fait bien plus que nettoyer et exfolier la peau, elle la revitalise! Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE GEL CLEANSER FOR NORMAL AND COMBINATION SKIN TYPES

May 05, 2021

It was a good headline it matched what it said

With my dry skin it was a little treat, it helped me and gain some moisture back into the skin and even made it look more healthy, I would definitely buy it again

May 05, 2021

Great Product

I really like the product and how it looks. The smell is also amazing. A good point mention is that it helped my skin in the first day with its issues

May 04, 2021

Love at first sight 😍

I love this! It’s that simple I love this cleanser!!
    I’ve never used a milk cleanser before, but I honestly found it so soothing and gentle on my skin! I have dry acne prone skin so I rely heavily on my moisturizers and need ingredients that won’t irritate my skin (especially now wearing masks so frequently)!
    I think my favourite thing about this cleanser is the fact you can apply it directly to a dry or damp face! I prefer to use on a damp face while in the shower and on a dry face after wearing my makeup all day, both work really well!
    I like this product because it doesn’t leave my face tight and starved for moisture after use and there’s no added redness or irritation from washing.
    Big thank you to Neutrogena and ChickAdvisor for allowing me to try this great product for free!

May 04, 2021

very good

I received a #freesample from @ChickAdvisor with:
    - @NeutrogenaCanada Skin Balancing Gentle Milk Cleanser for Dry and Sensitive Skin Types
    It is a great product for my dry skin. It is very gentle on the skin which left my skin soft, smooth, and balanced. It has moisturizing and soothing properties which is ideal for dry skin specially during winters.
    It is different in a way that one can apply it to wet or dry face and wipe off with a tissue or rinse with water.
    This cleanser is free of parabens, soap, sulfates, phthalates, alcohol, and dyes.

#tryNeutrogenaSkinBalancing #chickadvisor #chickadvisorproductreviewclub #productreviewclub #familyrated #theXYStuff # NeutrogenaSkinBalancingMicellarCleansingWipes #MicellarCleansingWipes

May 03, 2021

Leaves skin feeling very soft!

Love how this products leaves my skin feeling super soft. It's not harsh but removes my makeup and feels like its almost already moisturised after use.

May 03, 2021

Clean skin that doesn't feel stripped!

Neutrogena's gentle milk cleanser was great for my sensitive skin. It effectively cleansed but my skin didn't feel tight/stripped like it does with some foam-based cleansers. My one wish is that it did not contain fragrance.

Very Smooth and Creamy!

This cleanser honestly feels like straight-up liquid moisturizer but still gets my makeup off easily. It's super light and silky and leaves my skin nice and soft. My only concern is that it doesn't lather, which is not a problem but something to note if that is important to you. All around good product!

May 03, 2021

Amazing and gentle cleanser!

(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I really enjoyed using the Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Milk Cleanser for Dry and Sensitive Skin Types as it keeps my face clean and moistured/nourished after each use! I love how the product is milky and has a soft texture helping to clear any impurities. I would highly recommend this to others to use. #freesample

May 02, 2021

Amazing cleanser that doesn't dry out my skin!

Neutrogena's Skin Balancing Milky Cleanser for dry and sensitive skin is perfect for my skin! As an individual on Accutane, my skin gets very dry, yet I still need to ensure that my pores remain unclogged. This cleanser removes oil and dirt without being too aggressive on my skin's moisture barrier. And as a pharmacy student, I love seeing a product that is paraben, alcohol, and dye-free. Great product!

May 02, 2021

I love it!

This face wash is soo cooling! And was so easy to wash off too! 10\10 recommended, the best I have ever used this far! Also the bottle is quiet large!