Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes Reviews

These new micellar cleansing wipes gently lift away make-up, dirt, and oil while Vitamin E and pro-Vitamin B5 help nourish and condition your skin. Made with  100% plant-based home compostable fibers !

Ces nouvelles lingettes nettoyantes micellaires délogent délicatement le maquillage, les impuretés et le sébum. Avec vitamine E et provitamine B5 pour aider à nourrir et revitaliser la peau. À base de fibres 100 % végétales, compostables à la maison!

You may also like NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE CLAY CLEANSER FOR OILY SKIN TYPE

Would Use This Again!

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club on ChickAdvisor- thanks ChickAdvisor!
    I love using cleansing wipes and especially having heard about micellar cleansing wipes, I was excited to give it a go. Loved that it easily removed all of my makeup, especially with waterproof eye makeup! It didn't leave my skin feeling irritated, it was gentle, hydrating, and left my face feel soft and smooth. A huge bonus is that the wipes are 100% plant-based and completely compostable- that's a huge win for me when it comes to keepers in my skincare routine! Highly recommend.

Powerful wipes

These wipes did an amazing job at removing my makeup. It left my skin so clean and smooth. I also like to use it before bed on those nights when I’m just too tired to spend extra time washing my face. These wipes removed all oil and residue from my face leaving it clean and soft. I would definitely repurchase!

Fresh!

After using this product, it was a fresh and awesome feel. Nothing too slimy or irritating and it was easy and quick to use. Recommend it to everyone!

jadore

Je suis très impressionné par la qualité des lingettes nettoyantes micellaires Neutrogena Skin Balancing car elles sont super douces sur ma peau, mais elles essuient les rouges à lèvres mates les plus résistants qui nécessitent normalement plus d'une lingette pour éliminer complètement le produit et ne sèchent pas du tout ma peau.
    Je les recommande vivement

April 28, 2021

A new generation of face wipes!

I’m a huge fan of micellar water so I was so excited to try these out! I also really love that they are a more environmentally friendly version of facial wipes.

These smell great and are super refreshing. They take off makeup effortlessly but are also really great on days where I just want to refresh my skin quickly without going in with a cleanser and water

If you’re a fan of micellar water or looking for a better alternative to makeup wipes I would absolutely recommend this product!

Pretty Standard Cleansing Wipes

These wipes have a light, fresh scent and did leave my skin looking and feeling more balanced. They were not as wet as I would have liked, and seemed to tug at my skin a bit. Maybe I got a pack that was a little dried out? I will definitely use the rest, and I would by these if they were on sale, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend them to anyone. Reason being they seem like a pretty standard cleansing wipe.

Gentle and Effective

The scent of the wipes wasn't too strong and they were moist to the touch. It did help remove my makeup, dirt and oil and cleansed my face, and left my face feeling clean without stripping it and making it feel tight. Overall, I liked the wipes and will continue using.

April 28, 2021

Great light cleanser for everyday use!

I enjoyed using these wipes, because contain micellar water, vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5. It isn't harsh at all and left my skin feeling soft, smooth and balanced! This is a great light cleanser for everyday use!

Plant-based cloths

These micellar cloths are made with 100% plant-based fibres and are gentle on the face and they don’t leave any residue on my skin. They have a refreshing smell and left my skin feeling clean, hydrated and fresh! They’re perfect for a quick face cleanse before bed (or anytime really).

Cleansing wipes

The wipes are soft and cleaned the face properly. It is good if anyone has sensitive skin. I have sensitive and combination skin. It helped me to clean the skin and added the glow.