Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#3 in Face Wipes

These new micellar cleansing wipes gently lift away make-up, dirt, and oil while Vitamin E and pro-Vitamin B5 help nourish and condition your skin. Made with  100% plant-based home compostable fibers !

Ces nouvelles lingettes nettoyantes micellaires délogent délicatement le maquillage, les impuretés et le sébum. Avec vitamine E et provitamine B5 pour aider à nourrir et revitaliser la peau. À base de fibres 100 % végétales, compostables à la maison!

You may also like NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE CLAY CLEANSER FOR OILY SKIN TYPE

Love it!

This micellar cleansing wipes is so great. It takes off my makeup and makes my skin feel refreshed. Has a light scent that I really enjoy. I like to keep them in my bag for when I'm on the go. I also love that they are plant based and compostable. Feels like I'm putting less waste into the world.

Loved these cleansing wipes

I absolutely loved these micellar cleansing wipes. They feel great on my skin and smell really good! I am a daily user of these so it is great and the price is right too!

Versatile wipes

I got this product in exchange for an honest review. I use this daily as a part of my skincare routine. The scent of the wipe is very mild & fresh. The overall feel of it is also soft and glides on your face without burning or breaking out the skin. Since, it’s all plant based fibres its gentle and eco friendly on the skin. The packaging can be resealed and stored easily. I highly recommend the product.

Awesome

I love how it's made with plant based materials. So much better for the environment. I also love that it makes my skin super soft and feeling really clean. It's amazing just for a quick wipe off when feeling sweaty. I dont wear makeup so I didn't actually test it with makeup on, but I will, and I can guarantee it'll work amazing

100% Plant Based Wipe

The wipes are suitable for all skin types, and contain 25 wipes. These are infused with Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5. It didn't leave any residue, and removed even some of the more stubborn makeup! The natural scent of these are a bit heavy but they do not linger, however it is still hypoallergenic! These wipes are also 100% plant-based so are compostable!

Arizona, United States

Mes préfères

Les lingettes desmaquillante sont très bonnes! Son arôme de menthe et sa sensation de fraîcheur qu'il laisse après les avoir utilisé est incroyable! Sa matière en fibres très douce qui démaquille en profondeur, laissant la peau douce!! Je l'achèterais certainement! Je suis très satisfaits du résultat, je vois mon visage moins brillant!! Je le recommande.

I love this product!

I am obsessed with these face wipes. I love them for in the morning when I first wake up and I’m not quite ready to start my face routine or when I’ve worked out and just need to feel fresh. The smell is fantastic & they leave my face feeling fresh and clean. They are great at removing makeup.

April 20, 2021

Soft, fresh and wipes away the day!

It comes in the cutest little package that's perfect for a larger purse or medium+ work bag. It's super easy to take a wipe out, the sticker closure is sticky enough to last a while, and even though there's 25 wipes it fees super thick and nice. The scent is nice and light and it feels like it wipes away the grime and tension of my day!

April 19, 2021

So Nice 👍

It is a pleasure using Neutrogena Skin Balancing. It makes my skin stay smooth and rejuvenated everytime I use it! Super love! 😇 I would definitely recommend! ❤️

April 19, 2021

Great face wipes

These Neutrogena micellar cleansing wipes are great because it got all my makeup that I had on, very easily. I also tried to use them for corrections during my make-up routine and they were amazing. The fact that there are no harsh chemicals involved make me feel reassured and feel good about using this product on my face. I would suggest this product and will definitely buy it again! #gotitforfree #tryNeutrogenaSkinBalancing