Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#3 in Face Wipes

These new micellar cleansing wipes gently lift away make-up, dirt, and oil while Vitamin E and pro-Vitamin B5 help nourish and condition your skin. Made with  100% plant-based home compostable fibers !

Ces nouvelles lingettes nettoyantes micellaires délogent délicatement le maquillage, les impuretés et le sébum. Avec vitamine E et provitamine B5 pour aider à nourrir et revitaliser la peau. À base de fibres 100 % végétales, compostables à la maison!

You may also like NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE CLAY CLEANSER FOR OILY SKIN TYPE
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Micellar Wipes

I was excited to try these wipes because I haven’t tried any micellar products before. I found these took off my face makeup quite well and my face felt so refreshed! I didn’t find that it took off my mascara very well and it wasn’t waterproof mascara either. I felt like I still had to use an eye makeup remover for that. Other then that my face felt super refreshed and clean. I found the towelettes to stay moist and they give you a lot to help clean your face. They also don’t really have a smell which is great because you know there isn’t unnecessary chemicals in them. All in all I would use these but probably if I wasn’t wearing make up, just as quick face wipe to clean my face or take off light face make up.

2.0/5

Not the best

I love that the company is moving towards more sustainable and environmentally friendly options but these wipes were not the best. My skin was left with some redness and irritation which improved after rinsing the residual product from my skin but the package says you don’t have to rinse afterwards. I also felt there was a bit of a slimy consistency left on my skin

lovely scent!!

WOW!! I didn’t expect to love these as much as I do! I normally find all cleansing wipes to be pretty similar but these ones are much different than the ones i’ve previously tried out. First off, they smell amazing!! I can’t get over it. It smells exactly like fresh flowers to me I love it! I’ve had trouble in the past finding a cleansing wipe that doesn’t irritate my skin but these ones are perfect, I didn’t notice any redness or irritation using them. They leave my skin feeling so soft, moisturized, clean, and fresh!! I would definitely use these again.

Skin balancing? I love it

I received the Neutogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes and I have been using it. It balances your skin, its good for all skin types and it the vitamin e and pro vitamin b5. I am so used to the wipes and how it balances my skin that I do not forget to use it everyday. I am in love with this product.

Great Face Wipes

These wipes smell amazing! They feel great on the skin because they have a lot of liquid to them which is nice. They leave my skin feeling soft and smelling great.

Love it!

I got these wipes through Chickadvisor - I honestly loved the neutrogena skin balancing micellar cleansing wipes - I normally am very picky with the wipes I use on my face - these are highly recommended - will be buying again!

April 25, 2021

Worked for what I needed.

These wipes cleansed my face well from natural elements- like oil and dirt from throughout my day. Left my skin feeling fresh and not dried out. Appreciate that in a cleansing product. #gotitforfree

Very great

I received this product free / complimentary for testing purposes - all thoughts and opinions are my own.

I really liked it! The wipes were very soft, nice light fresh scent, very easy to use and hydrating! I felt like they did a great job getting my makeup off without using too many wipes. The only downside is I wish the lid was better because I felt like after a couple uses it wouldn’t stick very good so they would dry out.

Amazing

There were two things I love about these wipes!! They are made from plant fiber so they are actually biodegradable and they don't leave a sticky feel when used!

April 25, 2021

Never thought I would love WIPES this much!

I received these wipes a 3 days ago and I am honestly amazed. I have never before used make up wipes as much as I’m using these ones - these do not leave a film like residue on my face like the rest and are very good to take off the first layer of dirt and make up, and then go in with a cleanser. When you don’t have time to cleanse, or want to cleanse before bed, but want to wipe the dirt/sweat off the face after the gym or coming from home a long day but don’t wanna go in with the whole skincare routine yet, THIS IS PERFECT. I also noticed it has Vitamin E in it - so it’s SUPER hydrating and good for you - can’t find that ingredient in a lot of other wipe brands! OVERALL I love it - great for a lazy person like me!!