Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes Reviews

These new micellar cleansing wipes gently lift away make-up, dirt, and oil while Vitamin E and pro-Vitamin B5 help nourish and condition your skin. Made with  100% plant-based home compostable fibers !

Ces nouvelles lingettes nettoyantes micellaires délogent délicatement le maquillage, les impuretés et le sébum. Avec vitamine E et provitamine B5 pour aider à nourrir et revitaliser la peau. À base de fibres 100 % végétales, compostables à la maison!

You may also like NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE CLAY CLEANSER FOR OILY SKIN TYPE

Amazing!

I really enjoyed trying this product. I found the packaging super convenient and I love the smell of the wipes. It is very effective and greatly reduced my time removing debris from my face! It has a really pleasant feeling and is just great overall! I really recommend getting it!

April 09, 2021

Super soft & cleansing makeup wipes!

I love how soft these wipes are! They moisturize well and leave my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated, which is a must as someone with perpetually dry skin! They take off a medium layer of makeup quite nicely, though darker eyeshadow does take a few swipes to come off. Overall, I love these wipes for everyday use and would absolutely recommend them if you want a cleansing wipe that leaves your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated!

These work wonders!

I only have to use 1 wipe to remove all of the makeup off my face. My face feels refreshed and so clean after I use them. I use it once in the morning and once in the evening. They smell good as well, and cleanse the skin without drying it!

Very lightweight!

These skin balancing wipes I received feel so good on my skin! I got it for all skin types, and it made my face feel so refreshed. It took a couple tries to get my makeup off, but still did the job. I love how my face feels after using these wipes.

super soft and hydrating

Neautrogena skin balancing micellar cleasing wipes amazingly takes makeup off and wow soo super soft
    Renews the look of skin as it is infused with vitamin E and Pro Vitamin B5.
    best thing .. It does not contain alcohol or parabens.
    It does not leave my skin dry infact my skin feels pretty much moisturized
    i am so impressed with these.
    does not shed any fibres or little lint balls
    very gentle yet effective
    my skin is soft, brightened and glowing 💕💕
    I love it !!!!

Refreshing micellar wipes

These wipes are the best...it removes makeup very easily..and leaves the skin very refreshing..got it from chick advisor...so happy to get it..would definately recommend

April 09, 2021

Perfect helper for cleaner skin

I had an opportunity to receive this product for free from ChickAdvisor and I’m more than excited about this. Wipes are made of a nice quality material, smell great and do the job. Whenever I’m lazy to wash my face properly, I just use one of those wipes, they take out all the dirt from the day, leave my skin smooth and hydrated, do not overdry it like other products. Packaging is very convenient, resealable so wipes don’t dry out and I like the colors of this whole line of products - very summer like. Will definitely get some more in future, to keep one in my car for hot summer days and one on my nightstand for lazy makeup removals :) #tryNeutrogenaSkinBalancing

Excellent product

The wipes feel very hydrating and left my face feeling fresh and clean, something most wipes don’t do. I also appreciate that they are 100% plant based. If I had to say anything that could be improved it would be the smell, I think it could be lighter but it didn’t bother me after I got used to it.

April 04, 2021

My new go to !!!!

I absolutely love these cleansing wipes !!! Easily and quickly removes makeup . I love how it doesn't leave an oily feeling after using them. I had zero skin irritation or redness that's amazing to me. I love the smell too !! Definitely my new go to product !!!!!!!

April 02, 2021

Love these wipes!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. These wipes removed my makeup great and are super convenient as well! They smell nice too