Neutrogena® Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser with Pro-Vitamin B5 Reviews

This effective yet gentle daily cleanser, uniquely formulated with minimal ingredients and skin-nourishing Pro-Vitamin B5, helps remove excess oil, dirt, bacteria and make-up. Designed to leave acne-prone skin clean and feeling hydrated, not overly dry or tight.

So Smooth

I’ve tried a lot of “gentle” acne cleansers, only to find them very irritating. This product is everything you expect and want in a cleanser, it was an amazing smooth velvety texture and it’s completely scent free! I really noticed a difference almost immediately on my face, reduced redness and so far, less acne flare ups! ♥️

Gentle Cleanser

A nice gentle cleanser that does not irritate my skin! I am so happy with this cleanser because it does not dry out my skin. My breakouts have cleared up after using this product.

Great Cleanser

I really like this cleanser it’s thick but not too thick you don’t need to use much it’s very gentle on the skin there’s no scent which i like and it leaves your face feeling clean but not stripped

bon produit

je trouve que c'est un bon produit quand nous avons peu de bouton ou occasionnel comme dans mon cas puisque celui ci n'asseche pas la peau et la laisse propre et hydraté. cela a aider a mes boutons hormonel a les faire partir plua rapidement sans asséché ma peau . le seul petit moin ce pourquoi je nai pas mis 5 étoile est que je trouve le produit la forme de la bouteille pas attrayante , elle manque unpeu de vie de couleur et peut-être etre dune forme plus orginale .

Great Cleanser!

I received this free to try from ChickAdvisor. I have used Neutrogena cleansers in the past and really liked the feel of them, and this was no exception. I like that it is creamy and not foaming and gentle on my skin. It leaves my face feeling clean without drying it out. Would definitely recommend!

August 04, 2021

Good for those sensitive and acne prone skin

This cleanser is really advisable for those people who have a sensitive and are acne prone . It’s very mild and fragrance free . It really leaves your skin a very fresh and clean feeling after you used it. And honestly I’ve tried so many cleanser expensive/ cheap you name it but this one really helps my acne dried it faster, it didn’t irritate my skin even I put acne treatment afterwards.

Best gentle cleanser

Using the Neutrogena Ultra Gentle cleanser for the first time and my skin feels better and definitely not dry.
    This gently cleanses and nourishes with Pro-Vitamin B⁵, also removing oil, and dirt.
    Really amazing with each day usage

Great product

Loved the product.. it wont leave your skin too dry.. worked amazingly for me.. definitely recommending it to fellow friends.. amazing value for money

excellent product!!

such a great face cleanser!! had my skin feeling super clean but not dried out. great for sensitive skin; unscented so no irritation. I will definitely be purchasing again!!

August 03, 2021

I love it!

Super gentle but great for my acne! Does not dry me out at all. Love the texture. Skin is clear amd not irritated. Love the big size and the pump is a must!