Neutrogena® Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser with Pro-Vitamin B5 Reviews

This effective yet gentle daily cleanser, uniquely formulated with minimal ingredients and skin-nourishing Pro-Vitamin B5, helps remove excess oil, dirt, bacteria and make-up. Designed to leave acne-prone skin clean and feeling hydrated, not overly dry or tight.

August 13, 2021

Gentle and doesn’t cause breakouts

Compared this to my usual facial wash, and it’s very gentle on my skin. My acne has actually improved since, and my skin doesn’t feel dried out afterwards!

Amazing Acne Cleanser!!!

I was a bit skeptical of this cleanser, as other acne cleansers have left my skin dry, itchy and irritated.One of the things that drew me into choosing this cleanser was that it said it would specifically work with my acne medication. The medication I am on requires me to use products without specific ingredients, which can be hard to shop for. I like that it tells you this on the back and you don't have to spend time reading through all the ingredients.
    After washing my face with this cleanser once, my skin felt the best it has since before I got on the medication. My skin did not feel tight or dry, and the cleanser left my skin feeling hydrated. The best part was that my skin did not feel irritated or become red after I put on my acne medication, which it has while using other cleansers. It has been about a week of use and my skin hasn't been dry once. I am so happy that I got this cleanser and I would highly recommend it to anyone that is also using acne treatments! Your skin will never feel or look better!

August 13, 2021

Super gentle and does a nice deep clean

I was Selected to Try our the New Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser with Pro-Vitamin B5 I have been using it for about 2+ weeks now and I like how it doesn’t cause my skin any irritation I have both Sensitive and acne prone skin and it perfect I haven’t had any breakouts in days plus it deep cleans all my pores really well it does have a light scent but I like it and also removes any excess oil and buildup. I have used many Cleansers in the past but so far I liked this one as the best and I would totally recommend it to anyone with acne prone sensitive skin as it has made a notable difference in my skin.

Really good product

This is an incredible product, I have super sensitive skin, it is really dry and and sometimes oily too in the T-zone and it is definitely really acne prone too! This has helped keep my skin feeling healthy and not too dry or overly oily, but sadly I have had some breakouts right after using the product, so I’m not sure if it’s due to the product or if it’s due to my own body and having such sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this product as it isn’t harsh on the skin and does an incredible job at making my skin feel great. Just sadly my skin didn’t react well too well to it since I broke out right after using it during my week of trying it out.

Great for Acne prone skin

Received this product from Chickadvisor for free to test. This really helps clean your skin and remove excess dirt and oil. I haven't broken out ever since using this product. And I do summer from back acne so I have been using it on the upper body too. The size is pretty good for the price. the good thing is that it's a clear gel that does not create excess foam and is gentle on the skin. I will definitely purchase again.

Amazing Product

Facial cleanser that is very friendly to acne-prone skin, especially suitable for morning cleansing. But the nose will be a little irritating. Hope this can be improved, overall it's pretty good

August 12, 2021

Great for acne prone skin!

This is the best cleanser I have ever used! It is gentle yet works to clean and hydrate my skin. It is great for anyone struggling with acne and needs a boost to clear up their skin! Will definitely be purchasing again.

Great gentle cleanser

I have acne prone oily skin. It is so hard for me to find a good face wash that actually works and doesn’t strip or irritate my skin. This face wash has a soap free formula so I was quite surprised that it doesn’t foam up like normal face wash, no fragrance either so it’s good if your sensitive to that. I noticed my face felt very soft after using. I did not have that stripped tight feeling that’s left after most face washes. It felt very soft and left moisturized. I really like the product and would recommend it if you have sensitive or acne prone skin like me.

Love it, super gentle

I have been using this cleanser for a week now and I really like it. It is very gentle on my skin and doesn't strip it of the natural oils. I have sever acne prone skin and not a single breakout since using it. I am super happy with it and have high hopes for it!

Great product!

I love this product! I have oily and acne-prone skin so it’s always been a struggle to find a good face wash. I used this product twice a day, morning and night, and I did not get any acne after use. So I definitely recommend it for people with sensitive skin!